Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ABC: Confronting Racism in America

Did anyone else see this show last night? I watched about 15 minutes of it and got lo mad I had to change channels. ABC's John Quinones did all he could to pre4sent an illegal alien sob story to America. He wanted us to feel sorry for a so called "day laborer" AKA illegal alien who was watching this whole thing in tears. I just wish one time someone would have clued this illegal in that people are angry in America because he and others like him because they are showing complete disregard for our laws by being here.

What a shame crap like this is show on TV. What a shame ABC has no more responsibility than this.

http://abcnews.go.com/WhatWouldYouDo/st ... 048&page=1
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

ELE

Illegals are racist against Americans!

I wonder why they don't address the racism and discrimination lodged at
    American citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are tossing "racism" out like candy for anything and everything. I don't care what topic it is. Most of the time to blatent racism being dished out by those complaining. Big time here with Burris and being seated in the Senate because of corrupt politics. Race has NOTHING to do with it....but it became "race" when "Blacks need their own representation"..."an African-American should get Obamas seat"..."not seating him is a lynching to African-Americans" etc.

You don't agree with me on anything and it's racism. Don't go along with everything I want and you are racist. Don't give me what I want and you're racist. Don't hold jobs and seats for "my kind" then your racist. Don't give my kind special rights and you're racist. If my kind doesn't win then it's only because of racism. It's insane and going off the deep end.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Someone needs to confront ABC.

W

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    It was nothing but open borders tripe. I wonder if this was an effort by the open borders reconquistas to counterbalance the Homeland Security program before this claptrap as the timing is more than coincidental. All the the clerk said was they are illegally here and need to learn our language....I guess NOT being allowed to break our laws and being forced to learn the language of the country whose borders and sovereignty they willingly violated from the outright invasion and colonization of our territory to steal what we have worked and sacrificed for is considered racist......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Oh BOO HOOO!!! The day laborer sheds tears for the cameras!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Ok folks, let's remember this is an activism website.

Someone needs to post the contact information for ABC and then write up some articulate complaint emails, letters, and calls.

You can do it. Take initiative.

W

Re: Illegals are racist against Americans!

My thoughts were that if I was there I would have bought them food or coffee.
    Starving the illegals is not what we want to do. They were paying so there is no problem.
    They were not taking food out of someone mouth. But that's where it ends for me. Food on the way to tbe deported.

The way the racist guy was is not how I am and hopefully not how you are.
    We just want our laws enforced and starting with borders being respected. I just want fair.

I was pissed the interviewer kept saying immigration! It's ILLEGAL immigration.

I also don't see why the illegals don't understant why we Americans are upset?
    They aren't stupid but they are more ignorant than I thought.

I'm checking the website to see if there's a place to respond.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

You can post comments at http://abcnews.go.com/WhatWouldYouDo/co ... id=6551048

See the top, Contribute | If you would like to tell us more facts about this story, please click here to send the editors of ABC News a separate email with the information you have. Click that link.

It says you can send comments directly to ABC, instead of commenting there. I did that.

I'm astounded at the great comments there.
    Seems 10 to 1 against illegals. Is that a good estimate.?
    People saw the set-up and the way the issue was represented was, "Do you allow racism around you without saying anything.
    This is not about racism! It's about our laws being broken and our taxpayer monies being pilfered by illegals.

We owe lawbreakers N O T H I N G !
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast