Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ABC Evening News

Did anyone else see ABC Evening News tonight? They had a story re Hazelton, Pa. and their crackdown. ANNND they actually interviewed the Mayor! Asked him, @ racism. His reply, paraphrased was 'illegal doesn't have a race.' or maybe 'illegal isn't a race.' I was too stunned that the MSM actually carried this story, that I didn't write it down.

Can someone give me the direct quote?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

That mayor was on Lou Dobb's show also today. Of course we all know Lou is doing his best to get the word out. It is encouraging to hear ABC is reporting this too. We have to hope people will learn what is really going on and take their country back.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That is a good line. It would make a great bumper sticker

"Illegal does not have a race"

No, I did not see him on ABC news, but Lou Dobbs interviewed him tonight as well. I am so glad to see someone take their town back from these invaders!

ABC? I amsurprised main stream media even mentions illegal immigrations.

I am so sick of the media mentioning illegal immigration and racisim in the same sentence.

Yea, but ABC called him a racist by asking him if he was one.

It's like asking someone "Are you a child molester?" The question is the statement. Being called a racist, via question, on national TV is horrible and abusive.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gotta love his comeback though "Illegal does not have a race" I like that one for people who call us racists and xenophobes
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The question was in response to a Hispanic group which called it a racist policy. I just tried to find the story on ABC.com, but it's not posted yet. I'll check back later, and IF they post it, will get you a link.

The reporter asked how would he respond to the policy being called racist.
    The Mayor also made the point that the 3 criminals (illegals) that were just arrested were taking the money of people who were legal and that the money should be spent for them.

When I get a new TV with working recording device, I'll tape so I can be sure I'm quoting directly, when I've been interrupted by my mother.

I'm just excited that the story even saw daylight. They actually mentioned 4 cities that aren't waiting for the feds to do something.

This is a big crack, perfect, no, but a big crack.

I think we need to let them know to tell the whole truth.....

After we do what W. is planning, of course!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Saw him tonight on Lou Dobbs and he made me proud to be living in Pa.

He was also on Laura Ingraham's radio show today and did a top notch job.

She gave him plenty of time and room to speak his mind and answer questions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)