Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ABC NEWS- Illegal mexicans are Faceless Victims of Cal fires

Yahoo news site : ABC News videos 'The faceless victims of the california fires'

http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext ... tims&type=

Illegal and allowed to stay here. No surprise. The illegals on the other side of the fire were stealing relief supplies but they forgot to mention that.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

How can someone that's "not here" be a victim?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: ABC NEWS- Illegal mexicans are Faceless Victims of Cal f

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Yahoo news site : ABC News videos 'The faceless victims of the california fires'

http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext ... tims&type=

Illegal and allowed to stay here. No surprise. The illegals on the other side of the fire were stealing relief supplies but they forgot to mention that.
    Yes, they only use the sob story angle when reporting on illegal aliens. Had they not entered illegally, they would not be "faceless victims."

I say it is Darwinism at work. If you don't have the brains not to walk into a fire.........
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    I was going to say isnt it kind of funny but I will replace funny with sad that these fires and the kind of news clip I just watched coinsides with the AgJobs Amnesty next week? There is no end to the tactics these people will use to gain Amnesty. I can see old Harry Reid shoving this clip up the Senates backside just before the vote on this issue. I didn't see anyone out there mentioning the fact that if they were not here Illegal they wouldn't have to worry about loosing there jobs because a fire was coming. What the hell is going to be next!!!! This Country needs an Enima!!!!

I'm still waiting for them to find out that it was an illegal mexican that started the side fires.

Of course, if they do, it will be spun as "a poor undocumented individual who was forced out of poverty to light a couple of fires to keep warm in the cool desert air and was soooooo innocent that he didn't realize the consequences of his actions. Country of origin unknown."
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Oh.....Please..................

Why isn't there an emoticon of someone throwing up???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Faceless? I prefer the term imaginary.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Oh.....Please..................

Why isn't there an emoticon of someone throwing up???
    we need that one and fainting lolol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is ABSURD! Why dosn't abc do a story on Mexicans stealing supplies meant for the fire vitims, or a story about illegal aliens who STARTED THE FIRE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast