Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voted and commented:

We are severly lacking honest leaders in both the Federal and State level. No wonder a third world nation mixed with terrorists can invade our borders. Get our troops out of Iraq and put them on our border, where the true threat lies.

How do you think Congress should address immigration reform?

I think immigration reform should focus on border security and enforcement. 813

It should find a middle ground that includes a path to legal residence and greater border protection 261

Congress should provide a legal path to citizenship for the immigrants already here. 90

I believe in providing a general amnesty for illegal immigrants. 36

Total Vote: 1,200
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I noticed that they put "I think immigration reform should focus on border security and enforcement." as the 3rd selection out of 4 which is where you would want to place that question if you wanted it to receive the fewest votes.

They put general amnesty as number 1

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Illegal immmigrants are marching across the country today in the hope that Congress will act on an immigration bill before the presidential primaries dominate the political dialogue.

How do you think Congress should address immigration reform?

I think immigration reform should focus on border security and enforcement.
    It should find a middle ground that includes a path to legal residence and greater border protection261
    Congress should provide a legal path to citizenship for the immigrants already here.90
    I believe in providing a general amnesty for illegal immigrants.36
    Total Vote: 1,221

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes indeed. And another thing a person can derive from the results is that almost 90% respond that they want Border Security improved (by combining most numerous two answers)

And here's a sample of what Americans are saying if you go to the "comments" section on the right.

25 Comments | Add Yours

Why is the media ignoring the voice of the American citizen. We never get the coverage on the media of the protest against illegal immigration. We never make the head lines. They never mention our thoughts and wishes for these illegals to be deported before this country becomes a third world nation. We're going to have a nation of hot dog venders and fruit sellers in every corner. Illegal immigrants from mexico in Los Angeles think that its a big fiesta everyday and the liberals are buying it.
    Posted by:
    delgadosarge 12:27 PMMark As Violation
    Who is the real loser here? 1. The illegal alien who comes into America, gets free healthcare, free schooling for their children and welfare? 2. The multi-millionaire politician who can afford to live in a neighborhood, far removed from the illegal aliens and the lowered quality of life that they bring to whatever cities they move into? 3. The biliion-dollar coporations and the officers of the corporations and majority shareholders who pander to the aliens in their own language via advertisements? 4. Or you and I? John Q. Taxpayer, who can't afford to live in the multi-million dollar neighborhoods to remove ourselves from the negative quality of life that illegal aliens bring to our cities. John Q. Taxpayer who funds these illegals and their illegitiamte offspring via our hard earned tax dollars. WAKE UP AMERICA !!! YOUR GOVERNMENT IS SELLING OUT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURES !!
    Posted by:
    puttmuck 12:22 PMMark As Violation
    Attention: OPEN BORDER LIARS … the American Southwest was explored and colonized by SPAIN. California was explored and colonized by SPAIN. Spain gave California to Mexico. Approximately two years later, California VOLUNTARILY seceded from Mexican semi-rule and joined the United States. Since California became part of America, Mexico’s had about FIFTY REVOLUTIONS. Mexico was not recognized as a legit country/nation until the early 1900’s. Texas VOLUNTARILY seceded from Mexico by winning its own independence. Subsequent to winning its own independence, Texas joined the United States. New Mexico and Arizona (used as staging grounds for foraying bandits) were sparsely populated badlands that were eventually absorbed into the United States. Border settled by war, treaty, and payment. Mexico never actually controlled the American Southwest, as it was too far north. No more than 2000 so-called Mexicans ever lived in the American Southwest. Those so-called Mexicans (Spanish colonizers and Catholic priests) were not forced to leave or give up their haciendas and missions upon becoming Americans. And the Native American Indians of the Southwest do not remember ever having been Mexican citizens or mythical Azatlanians [sic]. Mexico was explored, colonized, and named by SPAIN. I.e., the countries of Mexico and the United States were both similarly formed by European exploration and colonization. The only nation that might have a claim to the American Southwest is SPAIN. We don’t won’t liars, cheats, and thieves in the USA. Go home sneaky, devious ILLEGALS.
    Posted by:
    National_Inertia 12:21 PMMark As Violation
    Our leaders have failed the US citizens. We put them in leadership positions to protect us and all they do is listen to the special interest groups and big money makeing industries. Im a American of Mexican decent and have defended this coutnry from foreign & domestic invaders. America wake up and smell the coffee call your political leadership who swore to protect our land and our values from these invaders and send them back to their beloved country and defend our Countries Laws.
    Posted by:
    delgadosarge 12:16 PMMark As Violation
    Our public school systems are buckling under the weight of illegal immigration. Guess how many children could speak english in my child's classroom this year? THREE. How are we supposed to educate American children if our teachers have to spend all their time teaching Mexico's children basic english?
    Posted by:
    gacrimewatch 12:09 PMMark As Violation
    We are severly lacking honest leaders in both the Federal and State level. No wonder a third world nation mixed with terrorists can invade our borders. Get our troops out of Iraq and put them on our border, where the true threat lies.
    Posted by:
    renthead5909 11:52 AMMark As Violation
    I'm really mad this year. Illegal aliens are hiding behind their exploited children. The theme of these rallies is “what about the children”. They made these children to anchor themselves here and now they are using them as the excuse to stay. Not only are the children exploited but they are disadvantaged from the day they are born and Americans have been compensating. Frankly, these children should have been born in a country where they could be educated in the language they have heard from birth. Illegal aliens can stop using their children. They knowing and willfully created them during the commission of a crime, and knowing full well what will happen when they get caught so they can just deal with the fall out. Anchor babies are not the problem of Americans but they are the responsibility of the parents that have created and used them without regard for their welfare, lives or future. America must end all birthright citizenship to end this despicable form of immigration and exploitation of children. These parents make me sick. Everyone of them is evil in my opinion. “What about the children” is what they should have been concerned about before they were created and as an American, I’m not going to bear the responsibility of their treachery. Please don’t break up the family, deport them all. Also, the “What about the Children” cheerleaders aka the Catholic Church that encourages their congregation to breed without regard for the ability to support the family they are creating. Who’s responsible for the children? The illegal aliens and the church, not Americas. You made them, you care for them and it‘s your responsibility. You made your bed, now lie in it! Hell of a reason to have children. These people make me sick.
    Posted by:
    Smithers456 11:38 AMMark As Violation
    I'm really mad this year. The "children theme" of this years rallies is very disturbing. These illegal aliens are hiding behind their exploited children. They made these children to anchor themselves here and now they are using them as the excuse to stay. Not only are they exploited but they are disadvantaged from the day they are born and Americans have been compensating. Frankly, these children should have been born in a country where they could be educated in the language they have heard and learned from birth. Illegal aliens can stop using their children. They knowingly created them during the commission of a crime, they all know the consequences if they get caught and they can just deal with the fall out. Anchor babies are not the problem of Americans but they are the sole responsiblity of the parents that have used them without regard for their welfare, lives or future. These children were created to circumvent the law and for no other reason. I'm not willing to let those poor excuses of parents get away with it. Baby or no baby. As an America, I did not involve any children in the crime of illegal immigration and I'm not about to excuse the evil parents that did. Deport the whole family. Anchors and all. Please don't break up the family, send them back where they belong. Back to the country the anchor baby would have and should have been born in. America must end all birthright citizenship and end this dispicable form of immigration and exploitation of children. What a hell of a reason to have a child. These people make me sick.
    Posted by:
    Smithers456 11:27 AMMark As Violation
    Illegal aliens are criminals by definition, one and all. The only 'rights' they have are their Miranda rights. That's it. They need to be ferreted out like cattle, rounded up, amd immediately deported to their wretched homelands. They then need to be banned from re-entry for life. Should they return they should be put in tent prisons in the desert for at least 20 years and forced to pick up the trash their despicable bretheren litter the countryside with when invading our country. Enough is enough.
    Posted by:
    bajarat1672 10:13 AMMark As Violation
    EVERYDAY 25 AMERICANS ARE KILLED BY THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS, OUR ONCE TOP NOTCH SCHOOLS ARE A MESS,HOSPITALS ARE CLOSING,DISEASES ARE SPREADING,GANG VIOLENCE IS EVERYWHERE,OUR HIGHWAYS ARE OVER CROWDED AND THEY COST THE AMERICAN TAX PAYER 18,OOO DOLLARS A YEAR PER AN ILLEGAL,WHY ARE WE IN IRAQ WHEN THE WAR IS HERE! THE TERRORIST COULD'NT HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB OF DESTROYING AMERICA,DEPORT THEM ALL!!!!!!!
    Posted by:
    BOJEST94 9:52 AMMark As Violation
    Y'all remember what happened in the beginning of Tombstone, right?
    Posted by:
    curly-bill 9:46 AMMark As Violation
    Its worth it to DEPORT them all. I would even pay for and increase in taxs to pay for this because it will save America money in the long run.. dl425
    Posted by:
    dl426 8:28 AMMark As Violation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I noticed that they put "I think immigration reform should focus on border security and enforcement." as the 3rd selection out of 4 which is where you would want to place that question if you wanted it to receive the fewest votes.

They put general amnesty as number 1

W
    Even so, the general amnesty option and the pathway to citizenship option combine for only 127 out of an even 1400 votes as of 2:30 today, May 2. What does that tell you? More importantly, what does it tell ABC and any of our politicians who dare to look at the results?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12