Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

At Absolutely No Cost To You Or Me?

8th

April

2008At Absolutely No Cost To You Or Me?
    Posted by Jake in At Absolutely No Cost To You Or Me? |
    CBS News did a very balanced piece on illegal immigration last night, and as much as we crack on them when they get it wrong let’s remember to give them some praise when they get it, well, mostly right.

I have one nit and one giggle which I’ll post after the vid.

Here’s the vid…(I would recommend taking any high blood pressure meds before watching!)

Okay, the nit? In the show they say…

Take healthcare for example — an estimated $1.1 billion per year for undocumented men, women and children, according to the Rand Corporation.

And later in the piece…

“We have uncompensated care of over $200 million a year,â€
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

[quote]At the end of the vid our undocumented mama cranks out the a couple of funny lines, this was by far and away the classic…

Many Americans who struggle to take care of their own families think it is unfair that they should take care of a family and they are not U.S. citizens.

“I don’t understand the resentment,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

[quote]I don’t understand the resentment,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The proprtion makes sense if the US$ 200 Million is the total for Texas. Texas has just under a fifth of the nations illegal population. My home system is now so old that it does not do YouTube so I can not say for sure whether the man in it is talking about thestate or just his hospital.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The proprtion makes sense if the US$ 200 Million is the total for Texas. Texas has just under a fifth of the nations illegal population. My home system is now so old that it does not do YouTube so I can not say for sure whether the man in it is talking about thestate or just his hospital.
    He's talking about just his hospital.

Joe Riley is the CEO of the McAllen Texas Medical Center near the Texas-Mexico border. Forty percent of the children born there, nearly 2,400 last year, were the babies of illegal immigrants.

Riley has seen and heard it all.

"Mothers about to give birth that walk up to the hospital still wet from swimming across the river in actual labor … dirty, wet, cold," he said.

But here to have a child?

"Here to have a child in the U.S.," he said.

McAllen is part of a large hospital system. Like all hospitals, it is mandated by law to treat all emergency-room patients, not verify citizenship.

"We have uncompensated care of over $200 million a year," Riley said.

"Of money that you'll never see again?" Pitts asked.

"Yes," he said.
    "

Why the heck doesn't this reach all citizens of the US could it be brcause La Raza and the other hate groups have managed to shut us up???

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    Why the heck doesn't this reach all citizens of the US could it be brcause La Raza and the other hate groups have managed to shut us up???
    The jig is up...people are waking up, BIG TIME!!

That woman is disgusting! Do we really need to flood our country with MILLIONS of more people like her!! Unbelievable!

A LOT of these illicit foreign invaders ACTUALLY BELIEVE that GOD is on THEIR side! Problem is, these foreign trespassers are BREAKING JUST LAWS! OUR laws AGAINST illegal immigration ARE just laws, and God NEVER sides with those who break just laws!