Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACLU SUING TO STOP "NO-MATCH" RULE

Labor unions, ACLU sue to stop immigration “no-matchâ€

So these groups are sueing Americans, how helpful.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Wonder how many illegals the ACLU employees? Might be something worth looking into...
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a question. Who decides what judge hears this case ? Can ACLU choose where to file the Law Suit ? If so I am sure they will file it so a sympathetic judge will be chosen.

ACLU is crippling our country and should be stopped as they are truely enemy combatants whose sole purpose is to bring about anarchy and destroy our country through a hidden agenda paid for by big business.........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I agree USPatriot. That's sort of what I was getting at. It's time to investigate the ACLU and find some dirt. Maybe they will take the wind ourt of their sails.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where they filed this was certainly planned out by the ACLU. They filed the lawsuit with the US Court for the Northern District of California located in San Francisco, CA known as the most rabidly liberal Federal Court district in the Nation. That courts decisions fall under the 9th Circuit US Court of Appeals, the most liberal (almost insane) Federal Appeals Court. If they manage to hold this up they can delay it all the way to the US Supreme Court, who'll then throw out the 9th Circuits goofy decision, but that will take a lot of time.

Seems like the ACLU is worried that the illegal alien status quote is being threatened, that tells me ICE is on the right track!
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

This sucks. We need our federal laws upheld. When a state or city tries to help us they get sued. The ACLU gets paid win or lose. I think that really stinks. The anti ACLU needs to be disolved, but that won't happen.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

The AFL-CIO, the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Immigration Law Center and other groups announced Tuesday that they are suing the federal government to stop a recently announced rule designed to crack down on employers who hire illegal immigrants
    I thought no one could sue the federal government. I wonder if the ACLU can be sued because of false advertising. They claim to be an "American" organization, and they're NOT!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the government will argue that they have a clearly mandated duty to ensure that Social security numbers are not mistakenly assigned or stolen or otherwise misused--and that this policy is the most reasonable way to accomplish that. There are probably provisions within the Social Security Act for that very thing.

Usually governments can invoke "sovereign immunity" but I doubt that would fly in a case that has far reaching implications. Yet, a reasonable judge, I think, would dismiss this case because the governmnt is compelled to do its duty. And in this case it is dealing with a situation that has a clear financial impact. We all expect the Social Security Admionistration to have accurate records--therfore any breach is in need of repair. Here, a large number of people have caused an edtraordinary frequency of breaches in the integrity of the System.

Any blue state federal court would present a challenge. Maybe it will go immediately to a higher court since it has such sweeping impact. Well, that's my opinion.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I seen this argued on cnn today and according to the government they are not very worried as it is the law already and has been for 20 years. I would think they would have to file it in DC where the main office of Homeland Secuity is, another thing is they said this would not catch people who have stolen someone elses Idenity. It will only get the people that names do not match the number on the card!!!but if the person stole the card and used that name on the card they will not catch it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)