Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    ACORN will seize to exist very shortly. Unfortunately, another ACORN-type organization by another name will take its place, and the process will begin once again.
    I agree LawEnforcer. They're probably scrambling now to figure out how to cover themselves, break into other groups with new titles, or whatever it takes to survive. And they have friends in high places to help them imo.
    They may even benefit from this.
    ------------------------

[quote="AmericanElizabeth"]

You know what, the Dems almost always start to abandon or eat their own when the heat is on. I suspect that the heat will be too much and the government supporters of ACORN will start getting anxious, drop ACORN like a lead weight, very soon, and ACORN will have no back-up, and no funding.

I absolutely agree A Elizabeth.

My personal thought on this is that, right now, the focus is on doing everything possible to protect obama, Pelosi, and everyone else involved in this criminal conspiracy.

People are being busted. People are beginning to talk. Evidence is being collected. The crimes involved are about as serious as they get and some very powerful people stand to lose everything and be imprisoned for a very, very long time.

I think that what they're doing now is just trying to circle the wagons and protect the core group. They will throw everyone else under the bus in any desperate attempt they can manage trying to save themselves.

But, in the end, it's not going to work. I think that within a year we'll see a major dismantling of all of these special interests hiding under the banner of ACORN and alot of very important people going to jail.....or at least fleeing the country to escape prosecution.

This is all coming apart on them and fast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I firmly believe in prayer, and I am praying (I am sure, along with many others) that this corruption will be caught and stopped and this nation can be restored to what it should be.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="AmericanElizabeth"]

I firmly believe in prayer, and I am praying (I am sure, along with many others) that this corruption will be caught and stopped and this nation can be restored to what it should be

Same here. And I've always held firm to the belief that all of this is going to be resolved and that this country will not fall. Oh, it isn't going to be an easy fight and struggle back to our feet but we're not going down.

But you know...it's also occured to me that maybe it shouldn't be easy on us. We, all of us, in one way or another, allowed this to happen and somehow I don't imagine that we're going to be let off the hook without a good come uppence lest we let it happen again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

SPARE AN HOUR AND STOP AMNESTY

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-171151.html

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think we have had to suffer those consequences daily. Job losses, lowered wages, failing hospitals, overburdened state social programs, over-crowded schools, gangs, violence, drunk driving deaths, border violence, drugs.......the list is almost endless.

The recent rallies/protests, with so many showing up has given me a huge boost in my confidence that all Americans have started to wake up to what is going on and are now realizing they need to fight back and tell OUR government "no more".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    ACORN will seize to exist very shortly. Unfortunately, another ACORN-type organization by another name will take its place, and the process will begin once again.
    I agree they've had it, they need to throw most of them into jail, set an example.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345