Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACORN Throws Out Republican Voter Registrations

ACORN Throws Out Republican Voter Registrations

by Pamela Geller

ACORN wants people to register to vote – as long as they’re Democrats. Republican registrations go into the trash.

Here is a first-hand account of how it happens. In February 2008, Fathiyyah Muhammad of Jacksonville, Florida, heard that ACORN was paying people three dollars for each voter they could register. ACORN paid her three dollars for each voter she registered, but Fatiyyah Muhammad says that the group threw out her votes and fired her when she brought them registrations of Republican voters.

Fathiyyah Muhammad voted for Obama. “I’m a Republican,â€

The Deomcratic party is so INSANELY CORRUPT, I can't figure out why ANYONE would continue to support this!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Acorn is a criminal organization and we all know it.

Why aren't they in jail?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They need to link this stuff to their Counsel-in-Chief. You know who! I bet he knew a lot--how many years did he assist or represent them? Couldn't have all been erased from memory so soon!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    The Deomcratic party is so INSANELY CORRUPT, I can't figure out why ANYONE would continue to support this!
    Its going to take enough REAL TRUE Democrats to get the corrupt parasites out of their party.

I think the corrupt ones maintain their power in the Dem Party by promising their own special-interest constituents lots of goodies, Ex: someone like Luis Gutierrze D-IL promises his ridiculously gerry-mandered district that he will get them amnesty.

I think the corrupt parasites who've infested the Democrat Party justify ANY MEANS of getting what they want. Its all about their own power and money, but they use terms like "social justice" to justify their actions. And until recently, too many Americans were too asleep and/or scared to fight such absurdity. But hopefully NO MORE!!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I just sent this article to Glenn Beck. Another nail in ACORN's coffin.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Its going to take enough REAL TRUE Democrats to get the corrupt parasites out of their party.

I think the corrupt ones maintain their power in the Dem Party by promising their own special-interest constituents lots of goodies, Ex: someone like Luis Gutierrze D-IL promises his ridiculously gerry-mandered district that he will get them amnesty.

I think the corrupt parasites who've infested the Democrat Party justify ANY MEANS of getting what they want. Its all about their own power and money, but they use terms like "social justice" to justify their actions. And until recently, too many Americans were too asleep and/or scared to fight such absurdity. But hopefully NO MORE!!!
    I know the Republican party does thier share too, but damn! They never did anything even remotely close to this as far as I can remember. I guess it shouldn't be a big surprise Gerald Celente says that a third party will finally rise up. One can certainly see how the need exists.

One of my favorite talk show hosts, Mark Levin, is always slamming people for voting third party and it pisses me off because he has a lot of influence and he should be more open to this possibility. Can you imagine what could happen if Levin, Savage, Beck and Rush etc all started encouraging a third party vote? Maybe some have, but I don't have time to listen to all of them...

Whatever happened to the will of the people? I get the feeling that the Congress, administration and even the judiciary are telling us not to be stupid as they know better. After all, at least two branches of government have well-funded lobbyists helping them decide what is best for this country, and sometimes the rest of the world.
    Until we get beyond who you know, but down to what you know, we are sunk.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I just sent this article to Glenn Beck. Another nail in ACORN's coffin.
    Good for you Tiny!! Talk about outrageous!!!!