Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    HOLD IT

ive said it before and will say it again. be careful that this is not one of those open border fake government sites. Remember change.org or what ever that was just after the election. and remember how it looked real but wasnt.
    this is a .ORG not a .GOV website.

be careful
    It's .org for a reason. It's not a DHS webpage.
    It belongs to: http://www.napawash.org/

This website belongs to the National Academy of Public Administration. That why their address ends in .org, not .gov. At the bottom of the web page, it's clearly identified. Perhaps they rec'ed stimulus money to study this ?

Many of the ideals submitted support our mission; secure the border, build the fence, enforce immigration laws, expand 287(g).

I've submitted a few ideals and graded almost all the others, which were submitted.

Unfortunately, I received several NEGATIVE comments and scores on my IMMIGRATION ISSUE ~ Support enforcement of comprehensive immigration laws. I was really slammed by a few strong, negative comments.
    I would like to see more positive comments and a higher score on this issue.

Please consider signing in and giving this issue a positive score and comment. You will find it under the heading of IMMIGRATION and the title is Support enforcement of comprehensive immigration laws. (you will also find my screen name: magyart)

Thanks.

I'm not certain of the proper protocol to alert “membersâ€

My proposal is "leading" so far but you are right there are too many pro-illegal alien ideas. People must get on and give these idea a 1 to pull down their rating.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    My proposal is "leading" so far but you are right there are too many pro-illegal alien ideas. People must get on and give these idea a 1 to pull down their rating.
    You are still number 1 "idea" under "immgration" at a 3.6 with 24 votes, 10 more votes for excellent or a score of 5 would up the rating to 4.0+. You also have the number 1 "idea" under "counterterrorism" with a 5 but so far only 1 vote.

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    You are still number 1 "idea" under "immgration" at a 3.6 with 24 votes, 10 more votes for excellent or a score of 5 would up the rating to 4.0+. You also have the number 1 "idea" under "counterterrorism" with a 5 but so far only 1 vote.
    Well I need more votes in my counterrorism proposal. I hope you are voting 1 on all the pro-illegal alien ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Well I need more votes in my counterrorism proposal. I hope you are voting 1 on all the pro-illegal alien ideas.
    The number of "rating" votes has not really increased.

I just reviewd the site again and rated the new "ideas" submitted.

I'm mostly interested in the BORDER and IMMIGRATIION ideas.

I rated the "enforcement" ideas a (5) and the open border items a (1).

The 286(g) issues could use a boost. Please consider logging onto the site and rating our issues (5),

Have just added this to IMMIGRATION.

STOP ALL AMNESTY PLANNING TILL CONGRESS ACTS.
    I have said it is illegal to set up lockboxes and exceeds their authority. Please vote for it.

http://www.homelandsecuritydialogue.org ... gress-acts

Have just added this to IMMIGRATION.

STOP ALL AMNESTY PLANNING TILL CONGRESS ACTS.
    I have said it is illegal to set up lockboxes and exceeds their authority. Please vote for it.

http://www.homelandsecuritydialogue.org ... gress-acts
    Just finished checking and "rating" new "ideas" since last night including your "idea".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast