Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Well, you could snail mail her a ROTTED tomato for effect
    LOL, good idea but I think my postman might protest......think I'll just keep trying via Ma Bell.......lol!

I just got off the phone with both Senators offices (1 Rep. - Smith, 1 Dem - Wyden).

Smith's staffer seemed to know about this and politely registered my comments. Wyden's office on the other hand, acted like I was from outer space as in: 'What, there's a senate bill out? No, do you mean the House Flake-Guierrez bill?' No folks, go check your sources.

Hey, how do you all feel about personal visits to these folks' offices?
    Maybe distributing some information as in Kate's great testimonials to the victims of illegals? A list of really poignant questions on the subject?

Aren't these guys on spring break about now too (eg. back in home districts)?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just went to GovTrack and yes, they are apparently off until now for Easter (are we still allowed to say that?) and will return on April 10th.

I wrote out text for my sister in Maine who is not really up on all the latest legislation but was willing to make some calls. She sat at the phone for several hours and said she had a hard time getting through, especially at the WhiteHouse.

Good job WesternMA - I think recruiting new folks to be become actively involved is one of the things that helps us the most! (tell her 'thanks')

I had trouble getting through a couple times earlier this morning as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent

I check numbersusa everyday to see if there is a fax to send.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12