Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

ACTION ALERT!!!PLEASE JOIN IN!!!!

This is so exciting April. Taking part in the defense of free speech and in the defense of the truth. Joe Wilson was a true American for speaking the truth. Let's defend him for standing up for us and for the nation.

We can email and call John McCain and tell him that we prefer Joe Wilson's approach to false statements rather than his and others go along with false statements.

http://mccain.senate.gov/public/index.c ... ontactForm

http://mccain.senate.gov/public/index.c ... eLocations

Washington Office:

241 Russell Senate Office Building

Washington, DC 20510

Main: (202) 224-2235

Fax: (202) 228-2862

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    It is exciting Georgia!!! I am so proud of JOE!!! LETS ALL LET HIM KNOW HOW WE FEEL ABOUT HIS STANDING UP AND SAYING WHAT ALL OF US WERE/ARE THINKING!!!!!

April
    We can email and call John McCain and tell him that we prefer Joe Wilson's approach to false statements rather than his and others go along with false statements.
    I will do this with pleasure!!! Traitor McCain must hear from ALL of us!!!

It was mentioned on another thread to contact Michael Steele of the RNC. Just did that and I hope that others will too. If the main number does not answer, go to the Co-Chairman number. That is how I was able to speak with someone. Email them too.

Office of the Chairman

Phone: 202-863-8700

Fax: 202-863-8820

Email: Chairman@gop.com

Office of the Co-Chairman

Phone: 202-863-8545

Fax: 202-863-8631

Email: Info@gop.com

http://www.gop.com/Connect/ContactUs.htm

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I respectively called Senator McCain's office after several failed attempts and told the staffer that I had tried to contact Joe Wilson's office without success to tell him thank you. I asked if he would be kind enough to let Congressman Wilson know that I support his comment last evening. He said that he would.

I contacted my Representative and Senators too.

I may be in a minority, but I believe Joe Wilson was disrespectful to the office of the President. I think Joe is correct, but he shouldn't have shouted out the way he did. There is a time to be respectful and a time to dissent.

Can you imagine someone calling President Bush a "liar" when he told us "Our country is in imminent danger from Iraq". It would have been true. This country was NEVER in imminent danger from Iraq. Iraq NEVER had weapons of mass destruction. However, when any President speaks, we should politely listen.

When any President addresses Congress, the Congress should respect the President, even if they disagree. Those in Congress have plenty of opportunities to freely express their opposition. They can get on TV, just about any time.

I agree with Joe Wilson, but he was wrong to shout out, when he did.

Everyone that can should give some small donation to Joe Wilson's campaign. We need more real Americans like Joe in office! Even if it is only $5 (don't go to McDonalds or out for coffee). It is the gesture that counts!

The Obama administration is not being candid about what they are really after. Go Joe!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Finally some real opposition to the pro Amnesty Globalists in Washington.

Thanks to Joe Wilson, millions of Americans are cheering today.

From the feedback I'm receiving a lot of people were screaming liar at their TVs just when Joe Wilson did it for them in person!

Let's rally the ALIPACers folks! Let's defend ALIPAC and Joe Wilson from the Obama attacks online!

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast