Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

National Effort to Stop Real ID

D o w n s i z e r - D i s p a t c h

QUOTES OF THE DAY:
    “[url=http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/speeches/speech_0206.shtm]The legislation that created the Department of Homeland Security was very specific on the question of a national ID card. They said there will be no national ID card.â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

If you are having trouble with the Downsize Dc web site, just keep trying, I think they are getting a lot of traffic.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Another Reason, we dont need the Real ID

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-131567.html

Also, Manrique says thanks to recent law changes it's now next to impossible for illegals to get licenses or license plates. North Carolina was once a haven where immigrants up and down the east coast came to fraudulently get licenses.
    If illegals cannot get a DL neither can a terrorists without their SS#, so why use a system which Chertoff himself says will not do any good when it comes to sophisticated criminals and terrorists? He knows the Real ID system is vulnerable and cannot even keep his own databases secure, yet he wants to invade our privacy and put our identities at risk.

NO THANK YOU!

jp_48504 wrote:

If illegals cannot get a DL neither can a terrorists without their SS#, so why use a system which Chertoff himself says will not do any good when it comes to sophisticated criminals and terrorists? He knows the Real ID system is vulnerable and cannot even keep his own databases secure, yet he wants to invade our privacy and put our identities at risk.
    Saw something on History Channel one night about prophecies about the anti-Christ marking men with a number, and those without the number would not be able to engage in trade. Although I think they were referring to Nero, it seems this is exactly what has happened to us.
    Amazing that we deal with so many numbers in our daily lives, SS#s, credit cards, bank accounts, IDs given to all patients at doctor's offices, or even case numbers if you call about some tech problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    jp_48504 wrote:

Saw something on History Channel one night about prophecies about the anti-Christ marking men with a number, and those without the number would not be able to engage in trade. Although I think they were referring to Nero, it seems this is exactly what has happened to us.
    Amazing that we deal with so many numbers in our daily lives, SS#s, credit cards, bank accounts, IDs given to all patients at doctor's offices, or even case numbers if you call about some tech problem.
    I think that could be the next step. Once the National identity system is proved that it wont work, the next step is to use a biochips. Studies have already shown the best place to insert the biochip is in the hand or forehead.

Looks like they know this Real ID National ID card is going to fail so they are trying to back door it through other means.

Look up the Twic Card.

AZ Said No to Real ID.

There are now a total of 21 States who have opposed the Real ID. It is just a matter of time before this police state legislation dies. Keep the pressure going.

MW
    jp wrote:

Looks like they know this Real ID National ID card is going to fail so they are trying to back door it through other means.
    How is it going to fail, it's already law.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Many states have already refused to comply with this unconstitutional law; more will follow. The law will be repealed by our next congress.

A big victory for those who love our freedoms and who do not want to Show our Papers.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789