Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Action Item-Senator Lindsey Graham

Senator Lindsey Graham was on Meet the Press today bragging that his poll numbers were never higher in his district and that his constituents support Amnesty.

He called anyone that wants deportation of Illegal Immigrants "fringe people in our party". Remember this traitor voted to give SS benefits to Illegal Aliens

I called his office 4 times last week slamming him for his support of the Hagel/Martinez Amnesty Bill.

Can I get you guys to call or fax his office starting Monday morning and let this moron know what we think of him?

South Carolina (one state zip code - 29037)
    (R) Lindsey Graham (202) 224-5972

Toll Free Capitol Switchboard
    1-800-828-0498
    1-866-340-9281
    1-877-762-8762

Lets jam his phone lines and let him know how the American "fringe" people feel about his support for Amnesty.[/b]
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Who are the constituents in his district, Pablo Pickcottons. This is another dumb ass that the people of SC need to throw out of office. He so arrogant, we the little people do not matter. Show this loser how wrong he is. William J. Price

I heard him!

He continued to use the phrase THEY WANT MASS DEPORTATION.

The Georgia Rep, can't remember his name, although he spoke well,
    is caving to some type of a GUEST WORKER PROGRAM.

*** did NOT speak about the devastating numbers re:amendments with any clarity. That's what the American people need to understand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE DON'T WANT HIS RACIST LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U.S. Rep. Charlie Norwood (R-GA)

He is on our side. Here is his statement on GWB speech:
    http://www.house.gov/apps/list/press/ga ... roops.html

"The American people are tired of waiting for a secure border, they want it now, because they know this problem is getting worse every day we leave our southern border open," says Norwood. "Increased technology and infrastructure is a great idea - but it takes years to get in place, and the public patience on this issue is 100% used up. The people in my district are ready to throw anybody and everybody out of office that won’t bring this nightmare to a stop. The plan the President proposed is not what the American people want."

In addition, his committee is the one that proved the minuteman project was working and recommended that we militarize our borders:
    http://www.house.gov/apps/list/speech/g ... eport.html

Can I count on your support to call Lindsey Graham Monday and tell his staff that he is a traitor to his own country?

I will email this lout, today. But any jackass that talks in terms "his district" when this effects the entrie counrty, is an arrogant traitor.
    This throwback has his pocket lined with special interest money.
    But, don't give up, call him, fax him, email him, confront him. Show him and the others what kind of traitors they are. William J. Price

In case you're interested in adding a few more........here's Charles' list, LOL
    The more the merrier!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-141110.html#141110
    Charlesoakisland
    ALIPAC Administrator

annnd today's fax numbers (as the cage turns) Rolling Eyes
    Washington,DC
    Dole
    202-224-1100
    Burr
    202-228-2981
    First
    202-228-1264
    Graham
    202-224-3808
    Reid
    202-224-7327
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like this guy Charlie Norwood:

"Unfortunately, some members of the Senate don’t see immigration the same way. While they agree that the immigration system is broken, their idea of fixing it consists of making it easier for illegal aliens to gain citizenship! In light of the thinly-veiled amnesty proposal being considered by the Senate, it’s no wonder the Border Patrol reports record numbers of illegal aliens crossing the border in 2006. The Senate is casting serious doubt on whether or not our nation’s immigration laws are worth enforcing. Millions of illegal aliens – including hundreds of thousands of new arrivals in the last few months alone – are hoping the Senate gives them amnesty, as demonstrated by the massive protests that took place in April, 2006.

That won’t fly with me. If you want to become an American, you must recognize we are a nation of laws and agree to abide by those laws. Being here illegally is just that – illegal – and no amount of protesting, excuse-making, or angry rhetoric is going to change that. Regardless of what legislation passes the Senate, it will have to go to a Conference Committee with Members of the House and Senate before becoming law. When that time comes, I will do everything in my power to produce strong border security and enforcement legislation.

Like many Americans, I cannot and will not support any bill that includes amnesty in any way, shape, or form. When I swore to defend the U.S. Constitution, I promised to protect all American citizens and uphold the rule of law. I firmly believe being faithful to that promise means our immigration laws are strengthened and properly enforced."

2ndamendsis
    Thanks for the list, I called every single one of those rats last week after they voted to give SS benefits to Illegal, criminals, line jumping, Immigrants.

note-Senator Brownback's telephone was taken off line last week after the vote and it put on an answering machine that refused to record the callers message.

Like Bay Buchanan says, we have to hit them hard because it is working despite their public statements.

SCOTTY..........email/fax them AGAIN, TODAY.

It's beneficial to hit em hard collectively!

It's a rainy day here today. A good day to send e-mails! I'm e-mailing as many as I can. I think it's best to concentrate on the House, correct?
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast