Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

ACTION NEEDED FOR AZ, PLEASE JOIN IN!

TUESDAY 13 April 2010 the House of Representatives will vote on Russell Pearce’s SB1070 – the most comprehensive anti-illegal immigration bill in the country. Russell has requested our help – call or contact your (and other House of Representatives requesting their support for this bill). Below you see the message my wife and myself sent to each House of Representative. It is very simple to do, merely go to the following website: www.lifelibertyfreedom.com Register (it’s free, and you can select individuals, teams, groups, or entire houses to send your email to)

Bless you!, Bless Arizona!, and God Bless America!!

Request your support of SB1070

It appears SB1070 is likely one of the most comprehensive anti-illegal immigration bills yet to surface in this country. We are proud to give it our support, and request you do the same….

Thank you,

Ed & Ceil Parker

April
    Arizona needs Help, lets get er' DONE!!!

We must support this legislation. And we must send this legislation, email this legislation to legislators in every state who will begin to tackle illegal immigration and build on what other states are attempting.

Idaho, and the legislation that Kris Kobach drafted in regards to E Verify, is another bill that should go to every state. Though defeated for now, it can be successful either there or somewhere else in the future.

With Americans requesting that their jobs and their families must be protected from illegal aliens who do harm and who take jobs, hopefully the lawmakers will act. Plus, there are millions in dollars in most states, billions as a nation, that goes to illegal immigration.

2 Chronicles 7:14

It is written,... if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    We must support this legislation. And we must send this legislation, email this legislation to legislators in every state who will begin to tackle illegal immigration and build on what other states are attempting.
    Absolutely Georgia!!!!

We have won in Arizona! Thank you ALIPAC Team!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/article-5127-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We have won in Arizona! Thank you ALIPAC Team!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/article-5127-thread-1-0.html
    WONDERFUL NEWS!!! WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!

A good day for Arizona, and a great day for America.

Send a copy of the legislation to every state, and the announcement that it passed.

Matthew 10:32

It is written,...Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Although I live in Illinois I will take your advice and send information about this bill to my representatives.

It's time.

Just do it, fedupinwaukegan. If nothing else, you will annoy them, as they hear from one more American who wants illegal immigration addressed, and who wants immigration laws enforced.

Matthew 10:32

It is written,...Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.

Local news here in Arizona on the bill...

http://www.azcentral.com/community/gilb ... n-law.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast