Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need some phone calls people...just spoke to a lady in Minority Leader Bosma-R office and she said mine was the first call of this type she had received today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I just called and the Speakers rep said conference committee members had been appointed? Did this just happen?
    I will call to find out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tracy, from Senator Long's office said both advisors and conferees had been assigned to HB 1219 but conferees had not yet been assigned to SB 345.

I just emailed everyone on list. I'll try to make calls.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just called Senator Mike Delph's office and spoke to Carol. House Speaker Bauer has not yet assigned conferees to SB 345...they confirmed he is still dragging his feet.

Senator Mike Delph office:
    (317) 234-9054
    (800) 382-9467

E-mail sent to Senators and House Rep's listed above by April:

Dear Senator/Honorable Representative ___________:

Please ensure Speaker Bauer assigns conferee committee members to settle out the house and senate versions of the immigration enforcement bills (SB 345 and HB 1219) before cob on Friday, March 14. Both of these bills passed both chambers by large margins. Over 80% of the citizens of Indiana support immigration enforcement. Should an immigration enforcement bill not be delivered to the governor’s desk, criticism from the people of Indiana will ensue because they are expecting those in the business community that willfully ignore our employment laws be held accountable.

You must tell the business community that insists on exploiting cheap illegal labor that sends Americans out of work and depresses the wages of those still fortunate enough to have a job, this: If you can’t conduct business legally, you have no business being in business.

Please consider joining "State Legislators for Legal Immigration"
    http://statelegislatorsforlegalimmigration.com/

I am looking forward to your cooperation with the request for immigration enforcement by the citizens of Indiana.

Sincerely,

I emailed Rep Bauer of Indiana. It's hard to believe when 80% of Hoosiers support a crackdown on illegal immigration that their legislators have trouble listening to their constituents. Both houses should come to an agreement.

I went to the NCLR website and read a segment on social services. They claim illegal aliens are receiving no benefits except emergency healthcare. Can anyone really believe them?

Just finished e-mailing all reps!

working4change
    I have emailed all on the list and have forwarded alert to others and asked them to call and email as well.

The Speakers office just told me that House conferees have now been appointed. It will take each of their signatures to get the bills back to the floor in each chamber for approval.

Senate Conferees

Cruise s & Arnold

House Conferees

Tyler & Cook

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast