Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACTION NEEDED TODAY!! PRO-ILLEGALS OUT IN FORCE TODAY!!!!

WE NEED JUST AS MANY ALIPACERS TO PHONE AND FAX YOUR CONGRESS MEMBERS AND REPS AGAINST AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS!!!!

WE NEED TO COUNTER THIS EFFORT (SEE BELOW)

Tue, 10/13/09
    Rich Stolz, Reform Immigration FOR America info@reformimmigrationforamerica.org

From: Rich Stolz, Reform Immigration FOR America info@reformimmigrationforamerica.org

Subject: Now Is The Time!
    To: xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 6:35 AM

Take Action

Tell Congress it's time to act!

It's time to make your voice heard.

Today, thousands of people just like you and me are gathering in Washington, DC for immigration reform.

We're meeting with Representatives in Congress to tell them that the broken system needs to be fixed, now.

Our families, our workers, and our country can't thrive if we don't make comprehensive immigration reform the law.

It's up to us to tell Congress to act. And we need your voice.

Tell your representative in Congress that immigration reform can't wait.

Today is a major milestone: today in Washington, Congressman Luis Gutierrez will introduce the principles behind his plan for comprehensive immigration reform.

This is the kickstart that Congress needs to begin working on immigration reform. But unless they hear from you and your family and your friends, they won't know how powerful our movement is and how much we're supporting real change from the failed policies of the past.

Join us in telling Congress that it's time to act.

Your message will join thousands more and show Congress where we all stand.

I will be taking to the stage outside the Capitol later today, and I'm going to announce to the crowd assembled how many faxes we've sent.

I know you join me in wanting that number to show just how much passion is in our community for action. So please don't wait - send a fax right now and tell five of your friends to do the same.

Our time is now: let's let Congress hear it.

Thank you,
    Rich Stolz
    Reform Immigration FOR America

PS: Tell the whole world why immigration reform can't wait.

Throughout the day, join the conversation on Twitter using the "#famunity" hashtag.

The reform we need is America's laws enforced and a fence and armed guards to stop the huge flow of drugs to our inner cities and the bleeding job markets for Americans.

You can call but the message should be: Enforce our laws and return to pre-1965 immigration.

ELE

When they say reform they mean amnesty.

I agree with you 100% Rai 7965 .
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Illeghals/anchors get health care: American seniors get cut.

While I will be making lots of phone calls in the next few days regarding no amnesty, today I am putting my energies on this health care reform bill. This is a frightening bill.

http://webgazine.com/Post548731-Conside ... e-Bill.htm

I am watching C-Span right now and it looks like the Dems are going to devastate us yet again as they vote in favor of this bill.

They are actually expecting senators to vote on a bill that is not fully revealed. They are going to merge the bills? We know that means this is a free for all for obama's Czars. It's like be forced to sign over a check to the gov't with no amount filled out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change

Re: Illeghals/anchors get health care: American seniors get

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    While I will be making lots of phone calls in the next few days regarding no amnesty, today I am putting my energies on this health care reform bill. This is a frightening bill.

I am watching C-Span right now and it looks like the Dems are going to devastate us yet again as they vote in favor of this bill.

They are actually expecting senators to vote on a bill that is not fully revealed. They are going to merge the bills? We know that means this is a free for all for obama's Czars. It's like be forced to sign over a check to the gov't with no amount filled out.

Agree ELE . I have been working on healthcare as well. Very scary and we have no representation.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE

I am doing the same ELE. This healthcare bill is a frightening mess they have cooked up. I have been calling all morning.
    I too will be working on opposing amnesty after today. I am hoping there are a few sane people in the Senate who will oppose this take over by the government.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

These rats seem to be keeping us on the Phone more than off...you think they are in cahouts with the phone companys

Making calls....don't forget to mention WE WANT OUR BORDERS CLOSED AND LAWS ENFORCED! NO AMNESTY!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="ELE"]While I will be making lots of phone calls in the next few days regarding no amnesty, today I am putting my energies on this health care reform bill. This is a frightening bill.

Work hard between now and October 26th. I am afraid other Republicans will be joining Snowe. It appears as if the Blue Dogs want at least one Republican they can hold up in 2010.

Regardless of what one thinks of Dick Morris... he is running tv adds in various states whose Blue Dogs are up for re-election. This so far seems to be the best weapon out there.

fight back

use their own site against them to Fax, just use a bogus contact & Email!

http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Re: fight back

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    use their own site against them to Fax, just use a bogus contact & Email!

http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/

Ken
    Do we really need to stoop to their lows by using fake names and emails? No thanks.