Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Activist: Are you concerned about retaliation?

Hello all. I have been seriously involved with the anti-illegal immigration cause now for the past year, and especially after the March/May demostrations in our streets by illegals.

My wife and I had an interesting conversation this morning about her concern about retaliation from illegal aliens and/or those who support them. I have been working with ALIPAC and many other organizations such as The Mintueman Project, NC Listen and etc. I go to rallies, call and email politicians and send out emails to my contacts.

I have two bumper stickers on my vehicle:

"Support the Minutemen - Defending America's Borders"
    and
    "Fight Illegal Immigration - www.ALIPAC.US"

My wife is concerned for my safety - especially from illegals that work around our neighborhood. I had origianlly asked her to put a bumper sticker on her car and she declined because of concern for the safety of her and our little girl. I understood that and agreed with her.

She is also concerned that in this volatile world we live in, someone will follow me home and later come back to retaliate? I must say, I have thought about this as well.

My wife is completely in agreement with me on illegal immigration and is proud I have decided to get involved, she just worries about my (and our family) safety.

So, I thought I would share this with those of us in the fight and see what you thoughts are? I look forward to reading them.

Thanks.

D.W.
    D.W.

We have a thing in local papers called open line, where people can call in with a comment. It used to be with no names. Now the are requiring names, and people are angry. It was the only place where an average Joe could say something and not have your name listed. They target people and their children here. My husband is afraid for me simply because I have an American flag flying on my car. There was an incident reported where a legal Mexican-American was abused and chased down after the Mexican Independance day because he had an American flag on his car. There is real concern. Maybe more in some areas than others...but the threat is real.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: [b]Activist. Are you concerned about retaliation?[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    I had origianlly asked her to put a bumper sticker on her car and she declined because of concern for the safety of her and our little girl. I understood that and agreed with her.
    I think you made the right decision.

Increasing the risk for your children of exposure to retaliation is at this time not necessary.

Personally I am not worried about any retaliation.I have the bumper stickers on my vehicle but for my wifes safety I do not put them on hers.
    My wife supports what we are doing 100 percent even got her boss to put one of the Veterans for Secure Borders stickers I had on his vehicle. Several times he found rocks and dirt clots had been thrown at his vehicle while park in his yard. He lives in a gated community that has "immigrants" working in yards. While at the movies in Wilmington one night a few weeks back some one ripped off that bumper sticker.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DavidWidman, you are so welcome here at ALIPAC. You know David, I am sure there is danger there for many who are fighting this fight. some of our people here I am sure have stories they could tell you some stories of their dealings with illegals esp at the protest rallies. The illegals seem to be all for having their say though, they are not to keen on legal american citizens having our say! You wife is absolutely right about wanting to protect your daughter and her own life when they are out, I think she was right about the bumper sticker. You yourself, cannot be to careful also esp by yourself around the illegals.
    The thing is though, our country has gotten much more dangerous, we cannot be to afraid to fight back, I am talking as an activist, the things you are doing now. we have to take our country back and I am afraid many will be hurt before it is all over. When I first came here, I was overwhelmed by all the articles and stories here,and felt hopeless, now, I can see daylight, the tide turning ever so slowly our way, I think you will feel at home here, we have wonderful people here who will help you in a minute! I would say just be extra vigilant at all times and grow eyes in the back of your head, always be observant to your surroundings and never let your guard down. Tell these things to your wife also as I am sure you have, the word gets around as to who is working against the illegals and some certainaly not all, are prone to violence to anyone against them.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Yes, you should be extreemly careful. Illegal Aliens can be VOLITILE! Look at the countries where they come from. They are NOT HIPPIES!!!

Do you know how pissed off you get at illegal aliens and supportes, media etc???? Think about getting TWICE THAT PISSED OFF with half a brain, and LESS ABILITY TO CONTROL IT!

That is your average MACHO JOSE' Not all of em, but there are always firecracker AZTECs that will be HONOR BOUND FOR REVENGE- I know from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and I was just JOKING about 'speaking English"....These are a different group of animals.

Dont put yourself out, as we just might be able to send them packing,a nd they will NOT go easy, alot of them.

always watch your back....

Also Remember- ALOT of em cant speak ENGLISH so they probably cant READ your stickers!!! =)

My personal opinion is that you should do what you are comfortable doing. While I agree that we can't be afraid to take a stand for what is right, some people are more in a position where they want to take chances and be more overt in their activism and some choose to work behind the scenes, so to speak. Everyone participates in his/her own way. I believe you made the right decision in not placing your family at unncessary risk.

With a young child like you have......even ones that have school age children...YOUR actions affect them......We can cream the illegals for making decisions without thought for their young......we too have to think about ours. I was warned in my area that what I did would come back to haunt my kids. Gangs and such would destroy them. You just have to be always on guard.....I certainly don't beleive we should cave in fear.....we just have to be cautious and aware.

Yes, there is a danger.

That main danger will be what might happen if things go into a highly volatile state such as what happened in France or during Katrina.

The opposition is highly aggressive and let's be honest here.

We are fighting lethal drug and human importing cartels that are protecting and expanding their 30+ billion dollar industry and they appear to have their fingers of influence into the Executive Branch of our own government.

The danger is compounded by the fact that the Spanish newspapers and radio stations are dehumanizing us and describing us as people that would hang and exterminate illegal aliens because of their race.

This is fueling a view of Americans that stand up on this issue that is worthy of harm in their eyes.

Each American that is standing up on this issue should exercise their 2nd Amendment rights, be trained and prepared, take security precautions, and keep an eye peeled and an ear to the ground.

The media and the government is sending the message that they can brutalize us and a cloak of silence will be placed over the event.

If we act against them then we will be admonished nationally for weeks.

The message is that our lives and the lives of those we love are worth less than a gang raping drug and illegal importing member of MS-13.

My wife once brought up the same concerns after I showed her the videos from Baldwin Park.

www.KirkbyTV.com

She asked "Do you have to be the one to do this?"

I answered "Look hon. We can either fight these people now while we still have a chance or we can wait about 5 years and things will be too far gone for us to fight and win. If we wait without fighting, we will still have to deal with these people and you can imagine what that will be like when they have the power and we do not."

We have to fight and we have to fight smart. Each person should weigh their own community and security levels.

People in high impact areas like S. CA and parts of AZ and TX need a weapon, a 'bug out' plan (10 Minutes later and the essentials and everyone are in the car), and a place to go fast if things catch fire on the streets.

W

W.......you laid it on the line...........now or never.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast