Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACTIVISTS NEEDED: For ALIPAC's Final Push!

Friends,

At the time of this post we only have 3.5 days left to have an impact in the elections. Your kind donations towards the candidate operations have been expended so it is all up to our momentum and your volunteerism now.

We need as many of you as possible, working as hard as possible, for the next 3.5 days on the following effort.

At the time of this post, our candidate endorsement page has been viewed 13,291 times! We have compiled the most extensive and comprehensive endorsement list in America on the topic of illegal immigration. We provide viewers with 170 candidates identified as being with the public on immigration enforcement and opposition to Amnesty. We have provided suggestions for how supporters can increase their impact on the elections, a list of over 100 incumbents that need to be KICKED OUT, and 9 targeted campaigns!

If possible, we would like to get that page viewed over 20,000 times so ALIPAC can honestly claim we endorsed more, spent more, and had our picks viewed more than ever before in 2008. We must keep raising the bar on our performance in each battle we engage in.

Here is how we need you helping.

All across America, our fellow citizens are gathering on thousands of online boards and communities just like here at ALIPAC.

We need you to fan out across the nation as ambassadors for our cause.

We need you to....

1. Post invitations to view and links into our 2008 Endorsements List to generate traffic. Here is the main link...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=33

2. Post positive comments about the candidates we have endorsed when you are on a website that is state specific.

3. If posting in SC or NC, consider posting links to our Lindsey Graham commercial or our Elizabeth Dole Vs. Kay Hagan commercial. Here they both are for your convenience.

Graham
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dUvVcB ... h_response

Dole
    http://www.alipac.us/media/dolead1.mp3

4. Please make sure you abide by all rules on the boards and articles you post on. Do not spam, make each message personalized and hang out a bit to monitor your posts and react to others. Do not just 'hit and run' like a shoe sales spammer from India please.

What we are asking you to do is the same thing volunteers do on campaigns when they go door to door, make calls from phone banks, or mail campaign cards to neighbors. We are just asking you to do it online.

I am asking April to send an e-mail to our entire volunteer list asking them to engage in this final push effort from ALIPAC.

We have the ability to reach many thousands of more voters if we all pull together as a team.

Please post here if you are responding and taking action. Please post any questions or suggestions. If you run into any resistance out there, feel free to call in reinforcements by posting here.

We need a full scale deployment to test our abilities.

Let's roll ALPACers!

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Lets All Join in Patriots!! AMERICA NEEDS US!

April
    TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

I had an appointment this morning then wrote a letter for Sali and called my friends at the news papers so I could get it in Sundays paper....not looking to good for him ...

Will work on getting that video out some more today, going to run through the news real quick!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I sent an email out to every single person I know, in real life or not! It probably had close to 50 addresses, so I hope that helps, and that i didn't offend anyone!

I did my part God Bless the USA!

I also already voted, and I did support Greg Walden (R) - OR even though, I truly believes he needs a good boot for a lot of the things he's done, however, I did vote for him - solely because of his stance on Immigration.

Thank you to ALL of you who worked so hard to get this done. I haven't been able to financially support our efforts here, as my Husband lost his job in May, and we are counting change to get milk. THANK GOD I own my Mobile, and only have Space Rent to pay.

THANK YOU ALL for ALL YOU HAVE DONE! Mr. Gheen, thank you so much for starting this, and for all your hard work. I HOPE we get what we need here

Parfie

God Bless our Troops, our Country and of course everyone!

Way to go Parfie...Thank you!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks for joining in Patriots! LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Thank you Parfie and everyone for getting as much information out to educate the American public.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok folks! This strategy is working and the number of view of our endorsements is rising each day.

We are now up over 1,000 from yesterday to 14,445 !

We still have a long way to go if we have any hope of reaching 20k by the end of election day.

We need more of you helping and...

We need more links in.

Please post us things like "I posted a link in at Free Republic." "I posted a link in at AOL's boards" "I posted a link in at Liberty Post"

Come on folks, there are thousands of online communities out there and we need your help to tap into them TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W

This is important. Will do what I can today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast