Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Done!!!!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

202-456-1111
    Direct Line

Although, the 800 number only had about 10 second wait.

Thanks, Zeezil.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Done!

Emailed and phoned! Maybe this time Bush will look at this twice and do the right thing this time.

Thanks, Corhanem – LegalUSCitizen - April - Cakers - SecureTheBorder - & BetsyRoss.
    All of you are GREAT AMERICANS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know if this means anything, but I certainly hope it's a good sign: when I called the White House Comment Line, the gal didn't seem at all surprised at the subject of my call - I got the impression that she was hearing all too much along that line. At least that's what I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I don't know if this means anything, but I certainly hope it's a good sign: when I called the White House Comment Line, the gal didn't seem at all surprised at the subject of my call - I got the impression that she was hearing all too much along that line. At least that's what I hope.

See this link for more information:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-531463.html#531463

working4change
    I called and emailed and sent a message to all on my email list to do the same.

Lines must be a buzzin, I was on hold about 3 minutes (generally calls are answered within seconds) But the elder woman taking my call did say "I'd be very happy to give your message to the Pres"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast