Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have always enjoyed Morgan Freeman's acting ability. I wouldn't give any weight to his personal opinion since I question his morals and character.

Morgan Freeman to marry his step-granddaughter.
    http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/morg ... ter-486028
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I have always enjoyed Morgan Freeman's acting ability. I wouldn't give any weight to his personal opinion since I question his morals and character.

Morgan Freeman to marry his step-granddaughter.
    http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/morg ... ter-486028
    I've always liked Freeman's acting ability. He's gifted. But we should always question anything other than the acting script that comes out of his mouth. I lump his political rhetoric right along with what's his name that thinks Hugo Chavez is a hero.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Morgan Freeman may be a good actor, but after his comment about the Tea Party, I will never watch or support anything he does ever again.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Morgan Freeman may be a good actor, but after his comment about the Tea Party, I will never watch or support anything he does ever again.
    It just goes to show why he is an actor...

Banned
    Freeman and Santana have both been vocal for Amnesty and Dream Acts for illegals. I turned my back on both of them long ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Hes a drunken cheater and he knows best!!!!! Anyone who listens to these foolish actors singers etc needs to have their head examined..
    It got Reagan elected and look what he done to this country,killed it.

Banned
    How many of the celebrities are "in touch with the working class"? If they ever were,they have long forgotten,what it's like "in the trenches". they make me sick,thinking their liberal opinions make a bit of difference! how many "stars" have a baby,and 2 weeks later,have a guide on "how to raise your kid" book published. They think,because of their celebrity status,their views count. Got news for them... You dont know your liberal a--,from a hole in the ground!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12