Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I was born and raised in San Diego, California. I'm leaving in three weeks....moving 2100 miles away to a city that has yet to see illegal immigration. I'm sad to leave the only home I've ever known, but it barely resembles the home I loved for so many years. San Diego is overrun with illegals, and the culture has changed dramatically. I hate it here now....can't wait to be gone.
    Myself as well. I highly doubt this is the city that I will raise a family, and live out my days. Washington has given the Golden State to Mexico. If you have children, or neices and nephews, remember that is who we are fighting for.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

As I have always said, if they break the law to come here, why would they obey the laws once they're here

steelerbabe wrote
    As I have always said, if they break the law to come here, why would they obey the laws once they're here
    They are further encouraged to break the law when they get here simply because our leaders are breaking the law. Every bit of this is the fault of the idiot who lives in the White House.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've talked to people in Baja who have said the same thing, they don't like the border crossers anymore than we do. One guy I was talking to said it was impossible to hire good help because all the kids want to do is sneak into America and he encouraged me to report any illegals I saw here, they see what it is doing to their country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Mountaindog, makes you wonder if this is why the Meixcan government is behind amnesty/earned citizenship? They do not want these people back, and hope they can make us feel guilty and take their unwanteds?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well of course the Mexican Gov. hopes this happens. The economic drain on that country of corruption and neer-do-wells is reduced every time our Gov. does it. What about the drain on our country? Or do We the People not matter. Obviously not, since our redressing of greivences fall upon mostly deaf ears.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12