Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I went to an immigration forum on E-verify, and the US Immigrant & Customs Enforcement lawyers were there. There is an anti-discrimination provision and the hotline number: 1-800-255-5525, or US Dept of Justice Civil Rights Division, 950 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington DC 20530.

http://www.usdoj.gov - click on Litigation Organizations
    On next page, click on Civil Rights Division
    On the Civil Rights Division home page, click on
    Civil Rights Gopher Information
    Path: Civil Rights division / Office of Special Counsel

I hope that this will work - because it is free. It is against the law to fire anyone for whistle blowing about illegals.

Businesses like this one NEED a BLACK eye!

VERY interesting.

This patriot makes deliveries to factories that are KNOWN to hire illegal aliens ... and I can't help but think this is a major factor in his dismissal.

The firing part is not such a big deal. He already has another job that starts next week.

The part that is bothering him is the supposed theft story. He is concerned about whether they actually need evidence to charge him, or if he can be charged just on the owner's word (there is no evidence, only the boss's assumptions, or lies). He's never been in any trouble before (and he's not exactly a spring chicken either) so he;s not sure how it works.

Thanks again for all the very helpful information.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

MW
    SeaTurtle wrote:

He is concerned about whether they actually need evidence to charge him, or if he can be charged just on the owner's word (there is no evidence, only the boss's assumptions, or lies).
    How do you actually know there is no evidence? I hate to be the devils advocate but how do you know everything your friend is telling you is true? One left out fact could change the whole scenario. Believe your friend because he is your friend, however, proceed cautiously when staking your reputation on his story unless he can provide evidence that proves his innocence. Just my opinion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lawyer up NOW!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SeaTurtle wrote:

He is concerned about whether they actually need evidence to charge him, or if he can be charged just on the owner's word (there is no evidence, only the boss's assumptions, or lies).
    How do you actually know there is no evidence? I hate to be the devils advocate but how do you know everything your friend is telling you is true? One left out fact could change the whole scenario. Believe your friend because he is your friend, however, proceed cautiously when staking your reputation on his story unless he can provide evidence that proves his innocence. Just my opinion.
    It's NOT just a "friend." And he's going to the lawyer's office today. I know his history because I've actually done a background check on him (LOL) and he has clearances to deliver to prisons. I'm telling you, I understand what you're saying, but I am 100% positive he did no such thing.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

I work at a law firm. You need good legal counsel--period. Even if you are 100% innocent, let your lawyer do the talking. Take this very seriously.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I work at a law firm. You need good legal counsel--period. Even if you are 100% innocent, let your lawyer do the talking. Take this very seriously.
    Thank you Steve. He is doing exactly that. He is going to talk to one of the BEST attorneys in the area this afternoon.

I'll update this thread when I hear some news.

And thanks again, to EVERYONE for responding.

ALIPACers are AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    This is not legal advice, if this person was my friend I would tell them to get an attorney now! Don't take any test or make any statements to anyone period. Lawyer up. If they have no money and CANNOT AFFORD A LAWYER, same advise.If the police try to question him, just ask "am I a prime suspect in a crime, if they say yes then a lawyer will be appointed to them free of charge. If they had enough to arrest then they would never ask for a "stress Test", call a lawyer and get real legal advise.
    EXACTLY
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12