Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Advocates Want Immigrant Sanctuary

I found this article in the Miami Herald this morning and was completely disguisted. What is my city coming to?
    As this is a large article I am giving a paragraph of it and the website for you to read the rest.

Immigration advocates are pushing for Miami-Dade County to be declared an official 'sanctuary' for immigrants, a designation that would bar police from asking people about their immigration status.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15793097.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These illegals need to be sent packing, period. They come in here illegally and then try to use their children as props to gain sympathy. If we want our immigration laws to be respected, we are the bad guys.

What I keep wondering is: if they are this brazen and bold when they are illegal, what will they start demanding if they are given legal status? There will be no end to the nightmare.

Ship them out and then you won't have to worry about whether they cooperate with the police or not--the won't be here! And the crime rate will go down anyhow!

I am comtemplating getting all the municipal, and county police departments and highway patrol together to fight this. As a group it will be more affective. I am good at playing politics according to my university professors and I will use that. Personally I really don't think it will get through as most politicians in the county are Cuban. They are not in favor of allowing the illegals to stay according to articles in the media. The other thing is they already have their wet foot dry foot policy so it won't do them any favors. They also aren't fond of Mexicans and Central Americans.
    I am submitting a letter on the crimes committed by illegals and why we should not give them a break. I will also use examples of crimes committed by reoffenders in sanctuary cities so they can see what they will have to look forward to if the sanctuary gets passed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)