Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Affirmative action within the Hispanic immigrant community?

You folks in the south......I challenge you....go into your local Mexican mom and pop store and restaurant and ask how many non Spanish speaking employeees you see working there? The DEMOCRATIC party has cried racism for years right? Not enough minorities in this busines or that right? Why then can the new immigrant open a business where only Spanish speaking employees are working?

Where is Jesse Jackson and his rainbow coalition? If I open a business and I hire only white males what would happen? See my point?

I watch an NBA play off game and 10 blacks are on the floor playing which is fine they are the best and that is OK but then I have to read about how there are not enough black coaches and that is not OK? Is this a double standard or what?

See my point? I go into many Hispanic business where I live and all I see are Hispanics. REALLY! I thought this was illegal in multi cultural America?
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

worse than that....those of us in some areas of the south can't get hired unless we DO speak Spanish! Not in any professional capacity anyway because you have to be able to accommodate your customer base and in some areas, that means a lot who don't speak English!

affirmative action

You forget, adelantepresidente2 , they don't HAVE TO OBEY OUR RULES! They WANT TO, so that's enough! Like they WANT TO come here to work, etc.....

See my signature.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Yep, it's a double standard. The illegals break our laws and get rewarded. Jesse Jackson MARCHED on May 1 with the illegals. He no more cares for "his people" than does the leader of the KKK. Jackson is an extremely wealthy person, he's on the side of the rich and powerful. Only Bill Cosby has the right idea, but he gets less and less press coverage as a result.

This is not a racial issue or a political party issue, it's an issue of BIG BUSINESS and GLOBALISM. Although, most of the politicians who are attempting to fight this destruction of our national sovereignty are Republicans.

I thought this was illegal in multi cultural America
    Ya but like so many the law only applies to us. God forbid this fiasco passes and you watch the race card get pulled everytime they don't have the right to take over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: affirmative action

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    You forget, adelantepresidente2 , they don't HAVE TO OBEY OUR RULES! They WANT TO, so that's enough! Like they WANT TO come here to work, etc.....

See my signature.
    DITTO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)