I think this vote was very confusing. Have you considered that within this same Federal election cycle Elliott Spitzer dumped himself into a boiling pot of criticism over giving illegal aliens driver licenses. THAT HASN'T CHANGED. It would not change that fast.

Like Monica Crowley said, the conservatives in the GOP waited too long for a candidate they could attach themselves to and get excited about him/her. Hence the wait for Thompson. So the attraction to Romney was late in coming.

Nevertheless, the problem with the border and our agents getting attacked HASN'T GONE AWAY. The drug smugglers on the border HASN'T GONE AWAY. The human trafficking and kidnapping in Arizona for ransoms HASN'T GONE AWAY. Terrorists coming over our borders HASN'T GONE AWAY.

The parties may want to explain it away from the election, but the people's views on these issues has changed in a few mere weeks. Remember New York is fairly liberal, yet their phones flew off the hooks on the drivers license issue.

This issue will never go away and we need to never keep quiet. It may take an attack on the country with proof that they came over the border, it may take the states so over burdened with the costs, crime, and health care issues that every American is so fed up they FINALLY get it.

Whatever it takes we need to be like the turtle who just keeps plodding along and over takes the rabbit in the race. Be steadfast, be smart and work.

It's time for me to walk the tract of homes in my town and take a survey. I'm going to ask them what their main issues are in country right now. NOT THE ELECTION. I want to pull it away from personalities and back to issues. Then I'll hand them a card with Alipac and NumbersUSA information on it, if they are concerned about illegal immigration. Plant seeds and get the information out thereto people who have no idea they have organizations who think as they do. There is power in numbers and we need to grow those numbers.