Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

After You See This Alarming Find, You’ll Demand a Secure Border

Mad World News

Secure our border now!

The porous border between the United States and Mexico has become a major...
    madworldnews.com

in News, Opinion, Politics / by Sean Brown / on July 10, 2014 at 11:59 am /

The porous border between the United States and Mexico has become a major issue of national security for our nation as not only disease ridden people and violent gang members have been coming in, but now it appear as if Muslims have caught wind of just how easy it is to enter our nation without any type of background check at all. Breitbart News is reporting that a group of American security contractors that have been patrolling the border to pick up the slack for the federal government have found what appears to be a Muslim prayer rug, which should send chills down the spines of Americans.
    Matthew Leber spoke with Breitbart and sent photos of what they found last week while they were patrolling the border in an area just south of Sierra Vista in Coronado National Forest.
    “That area is prime crossing from Yucca Springs over to Copper Canyon. And the reason that they use that area is anything from plain old Mexicans and South Americans to cartels and anybody else is because border patrol has a high point lookout area where in the Coronado national forest, tourists can come on up,” he said.

He continued, saying “The border patrol parks up there with a surveillance vehicle that has cameras and flares on it. The problem is with flares, you can’t see down into washes. You can see people crossing the border, but the second they get into the washes, border patrol lose them. So, when they told us that, we decided we would patrol those areas by the washes.”
    The group was patrolling along the border where there was nothing more than decades-old fencing made from railroad ties and cattle fencing. At one point they made it to within 50 yards of the border and saw a break in the wash.
    “That’s when I saw this thing laying around. And I was like, ‘What the hell is that?’ We walked over there and I didn’t really want to pull at it not knowing what was on it. I poked a bit at it with a stick and noticed some of the Arabic writing and was just like, ‘Oh boy.’ I snapped a couple of photos and then went on our patrol.”
    It should be noted that just last week, a reporter from Fox 11 Los Angeles tweeted out to her followers that “three people on terrorist watch list were detained crossing the border illegally into CA.”

Gigi Graciette @GigiGraciette Follow
    BREAKING: Sources tell me 3 people on terrorist watch list were detained crossing the border illegally into CA. More at 12p Fox 11

2:56 PM - 1 Jul 2014 California, USA, United States

Along with this chilling account are reports that the leaders of terrorist organizations in the Middle East have vowed to bring the fight to American soil one way or another, and more than likely have made alliances with Mexican drug cartels who could care less about what happens in our country as long as they’re making money. In fact, Congressman Ted Poe, a Texas Republican, told CBSLocal in Dallas that “the way they would come to the United States would be through the porous border with Mexico. The drug cartels will bring people into the country no matter who they are — for money.”
    “Everyone in the world knows that the border between the United States and Mexico is completely porous.”
    Yet Obama and the rest of his administration stand idly by and allow anybody at all to enter the country illegally without first having background checks or finding out who they really are, in order to advance a political agenda and force the Republican’s hand in passing immigration reform. One would think that if he’s truly concerned about doing what’s right for America and those who want to emigrate here legally, he would first ensure that only those who are following the law were able to make it in.
    Then again, Obama hasn’t been concerned with the law yet, so what makes us think he would start now?
    It’s these types of stories that you won’t hear in the mainstream media, so it’s important to let others know. Please be sure to share this through social media or any other avenue you have so that people can be informed of the true dangers we’re facing from this dangerously reckless administration.

- – - Make sure you “like” me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! – - -
    http://madworldnews.com/see-alarming...secure-border/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Then Obama would not commit a 1000 national guard to the border. Are we still feeling secure enough to wait for a November election?

I certainly am not!!!!!

Tip of the day:

Make sure your bacon grease and lead are both handy.