Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Agriprocessors still attempting to hire illegals

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    There are literally hundreds of these services from Brownsville to Laredo. The only time in US history this type of thing took place was in the early 1800's when slaves were used to do the work in farming areas. Slave owners also used cheap, rundown, shotgun houses to lodge the slaves they owned.
    I posted a short version of a true story I heard a long time ago at:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125175-.html

"I had a friend who once hitchhiked the US in his youth and ended up in a slave work camp in Texas thinking that he had been offered a two week temporary job. After two days of being forced to work at gunpoint, a more physically combative co-worker of his attacked the guard, knocked him out and they were able to escape. I was suprised to find that some Texans were dumb enough to believe that you could get somebody to work for you by brandishing a weapon, but there you are. We have a bunch of dumb Texans deciding our immigration policy so I would not be surprised if there were more slave camps in Texas, grooming "high quality" slaves for the national workplace. No wonder Bush wanted amnesty. Texas has alot to gain by being the middle-man for the new slave economy using newly "legalized" illegal immigrants."

This would have been sometime in the 1980's. Apparently my friend had stumbled upon one of the transmigrantes you were talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

While most of the world though slavery was eliminated in the USA by Abe Lincoln in 1862, we now see it is alive and doing well.
    And doing it well because the Democrats and Republicans salivate at every last dollar to be made from slave labor while Diane Feinstein and Pelosi and Reid pull the "White guilt trip" about us being racists to "Hispanics" and Vincente Fox, Juan Hernandez and Geraldo Rivera write books to tell us we are all "racists" for not wanting Mexican slave labor. I can't begin to guess how our country became so back backwards and evil in the year 2008. I can't find the words to say how repulsed I am. I cannot imagine this country staying together for too much longer. Isn't it amazing how the slimy "electoral process" was rigged to give us the two candidates who are most fanatical about open borders?

I read up until i got to the part about the "Brooklyn based owners of the farm". So here's a family that started the farm to work hard and provide for themselves. Now - decades later - the family owns the farm and hires illegals so they can live cushier lives in brooklyn, New York. That is the difference these people are missing. They like to talk about how they can't operate without the cheap labor, the town this, the people that. No - all b.s. They can't live their multimillion dollar lifestyle profiting off cheap labor without the labor. They could operate as their grandparents did, but that's not what they're after. They want to preserve their lifestyle while spitting on yours and mine.

Until they start putting the people that hire illegals in jail this type of activity will continue.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12