Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aides Say They Expect Spitzer to Resign

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/11/nyreg ... ref=slogin

CNN is reporting that Spitzer is now in transition talks with his replacement.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy !!!!! Adios you magot Spitzer.

karma is swift! mabe the feds will revoke his drivers license, LOL.

AE

Fox news has been showcaing the many comments he has made in the past to people he felt were breaking laws and ethics. They said that these people, many Wall Street big-wigs, are likely smiling and cheering right now, as it appears he made MANY enemies.

Yeah, it has come back to bite him in the butt big time .
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

These people make me sick!

As I trolled around the MSM channels this morning 80% of these news anchors and so called personalities like Joe Shmo in the morning seem to be forgeting something here. THE RULE OF LAW! Its amazing how the laws never matter. Why are they laws then JOE SHMO? As we know JOE is a cheater and law breaker himself. I sorta thought he'd reformed from his corrupt ways but sure enough, he has to defend his criminal buddy Spitzer. I could tell his female counter part seemed to be uncomfortable among the gents talking about prositution as no big deal and cheating on your wife as no big deal. Edi ought to leave the show in protest.

They all act like its a victimless crime. Just ask Mr. Spitzers kids how they feel about it. The personalities say its a family matter, NOT WHEN PUBLIC FUNDS AND SERVICES ARE USED TO DECIEVE PEOPLE! Just like Rudy did. I guess we see a corrupt pattern of the way New York does business and apparently its been going on for a hundred years.

And people wonder why this country is screwed up.
    Under the current ethics why not just legalize prostitution and then bring in another 10 million illegal prostitues? It seems the democrats and republicans just forgot that there are laws to be obeyed. They just want to convieniently overlook any kind of justice and anytime a law is broken they just don't care, unless its someone else then its a huge deal. I say give this prosecutor a huge medal for being daring enough to stand up to these corrupt officials, even if it was wrongly motivated, finaly an even playing field for public justice.

The MSM has reported that the FBI is negotiating with Spitzer, this is another problem. Stop negotiating with crooks, investigate, get the evidence and then prosecute. There is no reason to negotiate with criminals. Law enforcement tells the crooks, we have evidence and the jury won't believe you, but we will believe you if you lie and make trouble for someone else. Makes no sense at all to give a crook a break when they have proven to be dishonest and liars, but if the almighty law enforcement stands behind the lies the criminals tell, the lies are then credible to the jury? All this does is get the crooks back out on the street earlier by cutting deals. This is just like negotiating with Pablo Escobar. Are they going to start letting the billionaire criminals build they're own cushy prisons too? Law enforcement is such a joke now.

Lets see the politicians want to overlook at least 25 laws on the books with illegal immigration. They want to overlook prostitution. They want to overlook money crimes because someone is rich. They want to overlook any morals in America, what little there is left that is. If this was a regular citizen they would be charged to the fullest extent of the law, probably have everything they have confiscated, banks accounts frozen and they would be on instant probation from the git go. I'm sick of the rich gaming the system because they have a big pocketbook. This is the same thing going on with illegal immigration, the big pocketbooks are overlooked when they are the worst criminals.

I was also listening to Neal Boortz yesterday when he was pressing the caller on who got hurt in this thing? He asked the caller. The caller couldn't think and said the wife, but the wife is an adult she can leave, the KIDS are the real victims here, they can't just erase who their father is. When I saw that sorry Baskard Spitzer supposedly appologizing he didn't look depressed, concerned or remorseful about what he has done, he is just another spoiled brainless spineless con man. He said that politics is about Ideas. Well, Mr. Spitzer the ideas that Americans need are ones where the rule of law is obeyed first. After you pass that obsticle then you can proceed. You don't come up with ideas that first break the laws of the land like your idiotic drivers licenses for illegals.

We need to get rid of everyone of these crooks from the corrupt sheriffs all the way to the very top of government, we need the rule of law, the stability that comes with that and some moral common sense would be real nice as well. Just think if all these politicians were doing this 100 years ago, they would all be in jail right now. Thats the way it should be, laws are built around people and for people. most laws are made of just plain old common sense that happen to be plain old human knowledge of how to make a prosperous, stabil and corrupt free society for peace loving, hard working and law abiding fair people. Lets get back to it, NOW!

Maybe we need to distribute nose clamps and puke bags at the voting boths, if anything it'll send a messege to the politicians, one the MSM can't ignore.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!