Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Airline Problems, simple: Screen for Muslims they cant lie!

Muslims would not be able to lie if they are or are not Muslims, screening for them would make suicide bombing well, as good as Israel has. Why cant we learn about Israeli level airline security when they are the ones that got us involved in the middle east in the first place? Now THAT is Irony...

Muslims are allowed to lie in the advancement of jihad. El-Al air spokesman said they are "looking for terrorists while we look for nail clippers."

Why do you say muslims cannot tell a lie? They're certainly not a bunch of cherry tree chopping Washingtons. A friend of mine from India claims that the police in India will sometimes require men to drop their pants to prove they are not muslim (presence of foreskin).

A friend of mine from India claims that the police in India will sometimes require men to drop their pants to prove they are not muslim (presence of foreskin).
    Now if that's not profiling, I don't know what is!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mod-Edit

Violation of ALIPAC Rule #1
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    A friend of mine from India claims that the police in India will sometimes require men to drop their pants to prove they are not muslim (presence of foreskin).

Now if that's not profiling, I don't know what is!

That's for sure!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)