Thread: Alabama Rallies

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alabama Rallies

Anyone from Alabama...I would like to get a list together of any rallies that are going to be held in Alabama. Where, when, times, who is sponsoring them etc.

I would like to get the word out in the state.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

the only person I know down here who's fighting this is me! I talked to a friend of mine this morning about the billboard and he told me I needed to 'get a life' -- I've been fighting injustices now for 14 years, trying to get legislation passed and such. I told him this is about OUR country and I'm not going down without a fight
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Way to go, Mamie...hang in there.

Sometimes I resent my fellow Americans for their total disinterest in what is happening to this country. Tired of the yawns, the 'look'...no response.
    But...they will enjoy the same wonderful country that we do once we have worked to save it.

MJ

like most of y'all I don't care what other people think, I'm going to stand up for what I believe in if I have to stand alone.

I contacted another friend of mine last year to see if he wanted to work with me on a 'project' -- he asked me "who are you fighting now?" I told him and he said "you sure don't pick little fights" -- he just started laughing.

he use to be in the state legislature and I wish he still was, at least I would have an advocate
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie

You are not alone! Virginiamamma and I are in Alabama.

I sent you a pm
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I'm in Huntsville, Alabama. The media is predicting about 5,000 to show up at the pro immigration reform rally downtown. I have been on local media chats, and haven't found anyone else. I might be able to persuade a couple of people who work with me to show up and respresent for legal immigration. If anyone else will be in Huntsville area please send me a message!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

krazynbama

you way up there!! glad to see there are more Alabama folks here.

Have you contacted your state rep and the governor's office? We need to make immigration and border security BIG ISSUES in our state elections -- we need state reps and senators who will pass laws to protect the citizens of this state. We also need a governor who will stand with us and for us against the federal government.

For those that want to rally, it is a lot closer to go to the state capitol to make your voices heard and your state reps and senators are a lot easier to talk with, because evidently Congress only understands Spanish and I think more of them should be hearing Adios Amigo this November

yep, Mamie, I have made all the contacts....more than once!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    yep, Mamie, I have made all the contacts....more than once!
    how did that go with the state reps?