Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alan Colmes: WILLIAM GHEEN: VIOLENT, ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES MAY

[quote]WILLIAM GHEEN: VIOLENT, ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES MAY BE NEEDED TO BRING DOWN OBAMA

William Gheen of Americans for Legal Immigration says he now refers to the president as “Dictator Obamaâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will be on Alan' radio show tonight at 11pm Eastern to rebut this ridiculous charge.

The left is going wild trying to take what I said on this show below out of context. I guess I could have worded it differently, but I thought I said that people had to chose between accepting what happens and other things that I can't talk about because they are illegal and violent.

I don't advocate violence or say that it is needed, never ever ever! I have sworn myself to a path of non violence. Just simply pointing out the choices Obama is giving the public, not me.

--

Janet Mefferd-8/22/2011-Hour 2-Janet Mefferd Radio Show

August 22, 2011 by Janet Mefferd Show
    Filed under Radio Show

Leave a Comment

Hour 2- William Gheen discusses the President and his views on amnesty for illegal immigrants.
    http://www.janetmefferdpremium.com/2011 ... 0822-hr-2/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The

The LEFT has the best Spinners in the game. They have the audacity to take "Im going out for Ice Cream" and spin it into some kind of defamation or racist attack...

The good news is that Americans have grown an immunity to this kind of garbage now since we have been so inundated by it for decades.

Just /chuckle it off at the next interview William.

Does anyone have the ability to digitally record this interview for us tonight?

W

Alen won't let you get a word in to make your case, he is one of the worst news casters I have ever seen! ALL ABOUT DRAMA!

He is a DRAMA QUEEN!

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    He is a DRAMA QUEEN!
    "Odrama Queen!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Link above Is dead .... new link here http://radio.foxnews.com/2011/08/23/on- ... o-show-63/

Banned
    What time Is your segment ??

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    What time Is your segment ??
    11:00pm EST
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Allen Colmes Is a left wing LOON

Good luck William

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast