Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is alarming! Hamas and Hezbollah Cells in Brazil

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/wa...ted_by_mexico/

Now, Brazilians have become one of the largest and fastest-growing categories of illegal US immigrants. They typically cross surreptitiously into the United States after easy, legal entry at Mexican airports.

In a statement, Mexican immigration officials said Brazilians now account for nearly two-thirds of all foreigners denied entry to the country. Over the first half of the year, 6,450 Brazilians were denied entry into Mexico.

''Thousands of Brazilians were arriving at the Mexico City airport with one-way air tickets, no hotel reservations or luggage. So they were not your typical tourists or businessmen," said a government official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Brazilians are a tiny fraction of the more than 1 million undocumented immigrants detained in the US-Mexico border area each year. More than 95 percent are Mexicans who are routinely and immediately deported back to Mexico.

But Brazilians and other non-Mexican migrants have exploited a loophole in US policy that enables them in many cases to avoid deportation even after being detained in the United States. Undocumented foreigners from countries other than Mexico with no criminal records can gain release from custody by simply requesting a hearing, which many later skip.

That loophole has spawned a boom of travel agencies offering packages to Mexican cities along the US border. A popular Brazilian soap opera recently dealt with the perils and romance of the northward passage.

The Mexican official said change on the visa requirement was taken on Mexico's own initiative. He said extremist groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah had cells in southern Brazil, and his government was concerned that their members could try to enter Mexico.

This article is a year old so things might have changed but I doubt it. In my state we have a huge problem with illegal Brazilians. They have destroyed one nice beautiful cities. The quality of living went right down the crapper once the invasion began. It is so out of control now in my city and cities around me that it is like living in San Paulo. Is there any bill or act that I am not aware to change this rule of non-Mexican illegals with no criminal record to just ask for a hearing and be released? This is the most assine thing I have ever heard. I mean if they are illegal and detained they are going to skip and steal an identity and resume living under another persons name. There are a lot of laws and stuff I learn from you all so any info would be welcomed.[/b]
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Pandabear, about three months ago I told everyone here to "just wait", it was only a matter of time before they were going to be hit by the Brazilian Invasion. Our area has been over-run with these people from Brazil who seem to think that our laws are nothing but a laughing stock.

One of these days, these people are going to bring in a "new president" with them, along with their flags and a few terrorists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexican immigration officials said Brazilians now account for nearly two-thirds of all foreigners denied entry to the country. Over the first half of the year, 6,450 Brazilians were denied entry into Mexico.

''Thousands of Brazilians were arriving at the Mexico City airport with one-way air tickets, no hotel reservations or luggage. So they were not your typical tourists or businessmen," said a government official who spoke on condition of anonymity.
    HEADS UP
    in the past two weeks Mexico silently ammended their immigration policy "to be more in line with the United States." They NO LONGER have strict border control but people traffic across thier southern border freely.

Legal is absolutely correct.
    I told everyone here to "just wait", it was only a matter of time before they were going to be hit by the Brazilian Invasion. Our area has been over-run with these people from Brazil who seem to think that our laws are nothing but a laughing stock.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Pandabear, about three months ago I told everyone here to "just wait", it was only a matter of time before they were going to be hit by the Brazilian Invasion. Our area has been over-run with these people from Brazil who seem to think that our laws are nothing but a laughing stock.

One of these days, these people are going to bring in a "new president" with them, along with their flags and a few terrorists.

In my city they already brought their flags unfortunately. Every window, business and car are plastered with "Brasil Pride" flags. It is absolutely disgusting.

The Mexican official said change on the visa requirement was taken on Mexico's own initiative. He said extremist groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah had cells in southern Brazil, and his government was concerned that their members could try to enter Mexico.

Hezbollah and Hamas already have cells in the United States. This is a fact that our government acknowledges.

In my city they already brought their flags unfortunately. Every window, business and car are plastered with "Brasil Pride" flags. It is absolutely disgusting.
    If they're so proud of Brazil, then why are they here?
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

If they're so proud of Brazil, then why are they here?[/quote]

I question this myself. If they spoke english I would ask them and give them a piece of my mind. Here is a perfect example of their arrogance. These brazilian hootchie clothing stores already had printed up and were hanging flags and banners saying "Brazil World Cup 2006 winners" When Italy won I was vrey happy and I do not even follow the world cup.

Anyone else have these stores I think they are called Vigo. Basically they are a money wiring place that sells trampy women's clothing. I swear this company is a money laundering scheme.

In my city there is only 1 gas station that does not fly brazilian and el salvador flags and that is the gas station that flies the American flag. I only buy gas from them. Any place that flies a flag other than the American flag on American soil does not get my business.

It is quite true that the U.S. government acknowledges there are terror cells being formed in the United States. This thread reminds me so much of a story I read about Islamic fundamentalists who are using Mexico as a training area where they learn Spanish, Mexican customs and history in an effort to conceal their true identities so that they may come across the border passing themselves off as Mexican nationalists. Never terrorists or Islamic.

It's an interesting article. Here is the link if anyone is interested in it. It surely doesn't bode well for the U.S., this is a given. The story is located at (MOD EDIT OUT LINK) which is a blog about the likenesses of many Mexican militant organizations such as Los Zepatas and others as well as how many crossing Mexico's border are literal Islamic fundamentalists who train there.

The link to the story is quite long, so I used tinyurl to shorten it so the text of posts don't go off the edge of the screen. Enjoy this, it was a real eye opener to me.

(MOD EDIT LINK REMOVED / Account banned for improper solicitations to another site)

On the same issue Hugo Chavez has been in meetings with the psyco running Iran. Lots of good reasons to seal our borders No good reasons not to.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    On the same issue Hugo Chavez has been in meetings with the psyco running Iran. Lots of good reasons to seal our borders No good reasons not to.
    Mr Chavez just went on a little shopping spree in Russia to buy a massive amount of arms for his little revolution he intends to spread to other countries

Russia: Chavez To Seal Arms Deal
    By Claire Bigg

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez in Moscow in 2004
    (TASS)
    After Belarus, Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez heads to Russia to conclude an arms deal likely to raise eyebrows in Washington.

MOSCOW, July 25, 2006 (RFE/RL) – Venezuela's flamboyant president, Hugo Chavez, is due to arrive in Russia on July 25 for a two-day visit during which is expected to conclude a major deal to buy 30 fighter jets and 30 helicopters from Russia.

The deal is large -- worth over $1 billion, according to Russian Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov -- and an important breakthrough for Russia's arms industry.

The agreement is also vital for Chavez, whose strained relations with the United States are preventing Venezuela from upgrading its fleet of U.S.-built fighter jets.

"Some 30 Russian fighter jets and a few hundred thousands rifles are not enough to wage a war against a leading world power."Aleksandr Golts, a prominent Russian defense expert, says that the United States' ban on the sale of arms to Venezuela and its refusal to sell spare parts for its fleet of planes also meant Western countries "were unlikely to sell weapons to Venezuela. The only remaining manufacturer of modern arms is Russia."

Chavez also hopes to sign a deal under which Venezuela would build a factory to produce Kalashnikov assault rifles.

Last year, Venezuela purchased 100,000 Russian-made Kalashnikovs, prompting the United States to voice concerns.

Russia's dealings with Chavez this week are therefore likely to anger Washington further.

At Odds With Washington

Chavez is a former army lieutenant colonel known worldwide for his virulent anti-U.S. rhetoric. The United States accuses him of establishing an authoritarian regime and jeopardizing stability in Latin America. For his part, the maverick Venezuelan leader claims the U.S. is plotting to invade his oil-rich country.

Golts, however, says Venezuela's purchase of Russian arms is a populist move that poses little threat to the United States.

"All the arms supplies that Venezuela is buying will, of course, not be able to protect it if the nonsense that Hugo Chavez believes in -- an attack by the United States -- becomes a reality," he says. "Some 30 Russian fighter jets and a few hundred thousands rifles are not enough to wage a war against a leading world power."

"Russia, in its attempts to limit the influence of the United States, is edging closer to other countries that hold an anti-U.S. position."The route Chavez has picked for his current international tour is seen by many as having a strong anti-U.S. slant. Chavez has just completed a three-day visit to Belarus and plans to stop in Iran, two countries that are sharply at odds with Washington.

In Minsk, Chavez declared that he had forged a strategic alliance with Belarusian President Alyaksandr Lukashenka to counter what he described as U.S. imperialism.

Like many observers in Russia, Yevgeny Volk, the director of the Heritage Foundation's Moscow office, says the deepening ties between Russia and Venezuela also signals Moscow's ambition to challenge U.S. influence.

"Russia, in its attempts to limit the influence of the United States, is edging closer to other countries that hold an anti-U.S. position," Volk says. "This is illustrated by its cooperation with Iran. Russia is on friendly terms with Hamas. Cuba and Syria are among Russia's allies. So Hugo Chavez is the logical continuation of this line."

After Russia, Chavez is slated to visit Qatar, Vietnam, Iran and Mali

Chavez said earlier that one of the aims of the tour was to lobby for a seat on the United Nations Security Council as a nonpermanent member.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by andyt

yea this one scares me...
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast