Well Gang; I'm up here in Anchorage and have not been here 24 hours and the scene is of course resonant of what we see in the lower 48. Illegals here work in the hospitality industry, and in the fish processing fields, in the abundant Alaska summer.

First thing, I notice people that speak broken English, as I walk through the city. I engage them and ask them where They are from. Honduras, Guatemala, Argentina. The next question I ask is point blank are you here legally?

They don't demurre, they simply say I am illegal. I ask how they get here, "Just fly" they say, usually after crossing our southern border. I inform them that they are criminals, and their actions constitute a Federal Felony in these United States. They LAUGH!! One I confronted, said I had no right to ask him that question, to which I replied if you are not legal, and are thereby a felon, it is my duty, and I would derelict in it, if I did not summarily report him to the authorities immediately. I am not an intimidating figure, but the conviction carries. Watch them scoot.

I know someday this tactic could run amok, I like the muck. The more people willing to engage in it, the quicker all this will come to the conclusion we want. EQUITY UNDER THE LAW!!

Shift gears.

A story I heard with 5 hours of being here. A cannery up here(I will find out which), hired a group of illegals and then didn't pay them. The packing plant went out of business. Being in a remote place, they were more or less stranded. They had no money for transportation and walking from one point in Alaska to another isn't just dangerous, it is humanly impossible. So, in steps the State, and has kept these illegals housed and fed since the end of last summer. On the taxpayer dime.

Folks the key to stopping this total abuse of poor illegals and employer actions that victimizes taxpayers is going after the EMPLOYERS of these people. Asset Forfieture should be the weapon, along with jail time for the people who premeditated the hiring and carried the enterprise along. RICO is the WHIP!! Think Tyson and Wal-mart. They LOST!!

It takes a lot of planning to ship families to remote areas, to enable an enterprise, to exploit the natural riches of Alaska. It takes a heart of STONE, to not pay them, along with breaking almost every law on the books, along the way, to get to such a despicable act.

PUNISH THEM! Employers are the problem.

I could get into ethics, but it is Sunday. You can contemplate ethics with whomever it is you claim to be our Creator. As is your want, in this Great Freedom Factory, we call America. Guard her well. Who else is going to do for you? cheers glenn