Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alberto Gonzalez = The Sith Lord to our Emperor

The man wielding most of the punishing blows behind Bush's pro-amnesty pro-illegal alien agenda is under fire once again.

Lets make a list of all the fun stuff one of Bush's most favored and loyal appointees has done since taking office.

-Give amnesty from prosecution to an illegal alien drug dealer in exchange for testimony.

-Press charges on three Border Agents who shot an illegal alien drug dealer (non leathaly) that was busted moving tons of illicit narcotics across our border.

-Grant extradition of one of our nations most notable law enforcement figures to Mexico for nabbing a wanted rapist. (DOG the Bounty Hunter)

-Fire US Attorney's who did not get a good 'loyalty' grade towards the White House.

That is a wonderful start, I am sure there must be a whole lot more, like maybe his parents are illegal, no I guess they would have gotten Amnesty under Regan!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Alberto Gonzales is probably an "anchor baby". He doesn't seem to understand that he took an oath to uphold the constitution, which he HAS NOT DONE. I guess you can take the "anchor baby" out of Mexico, but you can't keep Mexico out of the "anchor baby". Our 2 governments are complete opposites. America follows the law, Mexico makes up laws as it goes along, depending on the circumstances.

Fire him then (Deport him in a perfect world)!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    firecracker wrote:

I guess you can take the "anchor baby" out of Mexico, but you can't keep Mexico out of the "anchor baby".
    Now that seems to be proven fact ! It appears that they are brought up to be loyal to Mexico. It would be nice if their loyalty extended to moving to Mexico!

Why not just get a petition to deport the traitor.

Comparing Darth Vader to Alberto Gonzales is an insult to Lord Vader!

I don't mean to be techinical here, but isn't the Sith Lord the Emperor?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Emperor is the Master, the Lord does his bidding.

For me, that A-Hole's comments about gang members "they're folks who have run into a spell of bad luck" , should be enough to get him canned. That's like saying it's OK because Hitler had a tough childhood. He's supposed to be our top cop and he sides with the worst of criminals over us. Don't let the door hit you...oh, and on your way out, tell us how Bush got elected in Mexico! Goodbye you P.O.S.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.