Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Alert-Ask your Senators to Vote Against Irish Guest Worker Bill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk View Post
    Well I am not worried about a couple thousand Irish people. My efforts will go towards the MILLIONS of illegal mexicans that are roaming around. Besides, the Irish have a cute accent, they put food coloring in their beer, and they go around wearing pins that say "Kiss me I'm Irish." Damn it, I just cant get mad enough at them to call anybody.
    Yes! Kiss the "Blarney Stone" Jobs and money! that's the gig!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was hesitant at first too, I'm part Irish. LOL The bottom line for me is that there arn't enough jobs for everyone. Too bad we can't just replace the hispanics with the Irish, the Irish won't force us to speak a foreing language and will have more respect for our laws.

Scott Brown needs this to help stay in office. Obviously, not the best time to have immigrants, but I prefer the Irish as said, they speak the language and are not going to be causing welfare issues, etc. We do need Scott Brown in office, he will have a hard time as it is.

So, yea, not worried about the Irish, and I AM worried about all the LEGAL non-Europeans comming in, as non-whites continually vote for Democrats, and the Dem party is pandering to racist, racial issues which include destroying the constitution at any cost. etc etc.

Honestly I don't care what flavor you are, if you're here illegally then there's the door "don't let it hit cha, where the dog bit cha!" Period!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Well la raza keeps saying that the white people are dying off and not having many kids, so hispanics will soon outnumber whites in America. Maybe what Brown is doing is not such a bad idea. I know, I know, the jobs. But the illegals have just about sucked up all the damn jobs anyway. Maybe an employer will choose a LEGAL Irishman over an illegal mexican, and the mexican will pack up his wife and 10 kids and go home. I know it is not perfect, but I am SOOOOO tired of hearing spanish.

Maybe an employer will choose a LEGAL Irishman over an illegal mexican
    Or maybe Mr. Employer will hire one of these Occupy my Mom's basement people and we'll be killing two birds with one stone! Lock the damn doors, no more! "All full up at the Inn!" "No Vancancy!" "Al-Awlaki doesn't live here anymore!"

Angry

I'm tired of hearing spanish too, and resentful that some employers require us to speak it in order to get hired. GRRRRRR!

Banned
    Well Roofer I am not calling anybody. And if it wasnt Lent I would tell you what you can do with that Blarney stone. You are an Irishphobe.

Well Roofer I am not calling anybody. And if it wasn't Lent I would tell you what you can do with that Blarney stone. You are an Irishphobe.
    I like Irish Spring, and Irish Setters, and Guiness Beer. So you couldn't be more wrong, well if you were an illegal immigrant sneaking into our country!

Well Roofer I am not calling anybody.
    You do understand the concept we're going for here right? No foreign labor until Americans are back to work!

And if it wasn't for Lent my clothes would be springtime fresh!

I find it ironic that this comes up around the time of St. Patrick's Day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12