Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALERT Congress Selects Back Door Program for Illegals

Exclusive: Congress Selects Back Door Program for Illegals
    Sher Zieve

Author: Sher Zieve
    Source: The Family Security Foundation, Inc.
    Date: August 8, 2007
    This 110th Congress, touted by Speaker Pelosi as “the most transparent, ethical Congress in U.S. history,â€
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Sorry, I am so upset I forgot the link.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/ho ... id=1225533
    -- John Wayne</div>

Yes, the ones who wear the Democratic label are despicable - but what about those who wear the Republican label?

Are they going to do like the Democrats did with the Iraq war and shuffle up the microphone and say, 'we were duped', 'we have no power', etc.

What would any of you do, if you were a congressperson who truly wanted what is best for America?

Personally, I would be writing as many article for the newspapers as I could.
    I would be sending news releases to every paper in the country.

I would be writing opinion leters to the editor.

I would be going on every show that would have me - to take the facts, the statistics the truth to the people.

I would be holding townhall meetings in my area and I would have videos, documents, facts. I would show the American people what is happening. I would meet with 2 or 3 or a 1,000.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see Congress as nothing but a bunch of dirt bags who spend all their time and "our" money only representing illeqal aliens at our expense. What really gets my goat is the lazy uninformed American sheeple that vote these traitors back in office so they can continue to do damage to our country!

Isn't it now a 3 percent pat on the back approval rating. These hounds really need to go down.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Is there going to be an investigation into the vote on this bill? Who is ever at fault for falsifying the vote needs to be in jail, PERIOD.

Anybody in this country who does not know what's going on are people who need to be identified as non-patriots. It's because of their lack of participation in this great republic that we are in the mess we are in. If you aren't mad, your head is in the sand. I once tried to talk to an aquaintance (we were becoming friends) about how the dems are abandoning legal citizens and are pandering to the illegals and all other latins. His response was 'don't bother me with that, I don't get involved with politics'. I turned around and told him OK, if you want to ignore what's going on with the fact that your country and rights are going to disappear very soon, don't cry or have any regrets when it happens..and then I walked off.

It's these people's fault for being purposely ignorant to what is happening. These are not sheeple, they are people who are lazy and pathetic; non-patriots. They, in my opinion, are no better than those who would employ illegal aliens and they need to be somehow identified that would cause them to re-think their positions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is true Rockfish. Our nation is spoiled. We all have been very fortunate. This is not going to continue however, if the citizens don't take action. If you are asleep at the wheel then you have no one to blame but yourself. The sad part about all this is that the Government is banking on a sleeping nation so they can take advantage of no one look or caring so they can pass these takeover laws. This is exactly what these laws are. They are take over laws and we are going to lose what little freedom we have left. A free media is already gone. Without a free media corruption flourishes.
    -- John Wayne</div>

I repeat - is anyone ready to hit the most important link in this chain - the employers?

We see the lawmakers are working feverishly to get it done.

We see the new 'rules' for employers are nothing more than tons of loopholes.

We see the lawmakers consistently talk about border security, but never speaking of the real culprits - the employers. That alone should show us the power lies in the employers and it is our money they are using.

What is your suggestion on hitting the employers?
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    What is your suggestion on hitting the employers?
    I have posted it so many times, I assumed everyone was just sick of it - but so glad you asked.

The fact is the employers are the lynchpin here. They are the ones hiring the illegals and they are the ones paying the politicians to make sure we subsidize their workers and that the illegals get to stay and keep coming.

It is our money they are using. It's just that simple. Unless the jobs dry up, the illegals will keep coming and the politicians will keep making sure it happens. As long as they keep getting our money, these things will continue.

We can't boycott a company here and a company there, etc. We would all have to carry a list and make special trips to this place or that. If you have too many to boycott and it is too much trouble, people tire of it. We all have things to do and things on our minds so we can get bogged down trying to remember all this. The fact is, so many companies are culpable, it would be impossible to boycott all of them - at once anyway.

It needs to be something large enough to make a difference - something that will dry up enough jobs to affect them. We can't just go after one company in an industry - they will just move to another company.

My thoughts are go after one industry at a time. You bet, I want it to be poultry first - since we all know they have a track record of hiring illegals. If we just pass up chicken, eggs, turkey products as well as the processed products, it will have an effect.

Also, if some company absolutely does not/has not hired illegals - they could be exempt.

We won't need to do it long - that is also the best part. We don't want to hurt the industry - just get their attention and make them change their ways.

I do think if we get the attention of a couple of the larger industries, others will get the idea.

What do you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast