Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These people just walk around like nothing is happening, that our country is not being destroyed and C O N T I N U E to destroy our Country!!!

This is just unbelievable the events that are happening!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, that's it, they just killed Sessions amendment, those dirty, rotten snakes.
    50-47 vote, the measured was TABLED.

its time to find out who and tomorrow blast everyone of their offices with phone calls demanding answers
    You are right.

They tabled it that means they killed it. So it is all over with as far as extending it in this spending bill.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Does that mean they will not extend e-verify?? that it's over???
    It means it's still only good until September, but my guess is that they are stalling to use it as a bargaining tool to get amnesty. In other words, you give us amnesty and we'll give you E-Verify.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unbelievable..........
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Check NumbersUSA.Roy Beck already had the tally sheet on the home page just waiting for a vote on this amendment.

At least we will know who the snakes are and can spread the word.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I just got off the phone with LEAHY and BENNETT office and was told this.
    a vote to table it means that it needs more debate and there will STILL BE ANOTHER VOTE ON this amendment

the lady in Reid's office said just the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    I just got off the phone with LEAHY and BENNETT office and was told this.
    a vote to table it means that it needs more debate and there will STILL BE ANOTHER VOTE ON this amendment
    From what I understand that once it's tabled, it's dead. I don't believe you will see it brought up again. This was just a ploy to get rid of it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Once we get the record of votes. i think we should all write the people who voted no and send them an email.

IM already getting mine ready

James call them back, they lied to you.

table, motion to - A Senator may move to table any pending question. The motion is not debatable, and agreement to the motion is equivalent to defeating the question tabled. The motion is used to dispose quickly of questions the Senate does not wish to consider further.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast