Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alert - Fox News Sanctuary Death Interview

Coming on after this commercial will be the mother of the killed family in SF. It was an illegal alien who had sanctuary in SF.

Studio B
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Gogo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Thanks Gogo.
    Did you see it Phrede. It was gut wrenching. This is the face and voice we need. She was eloquent even in her pain. She said all the right things. We NEED her as the fact of the American citizen as our victim. How do we find her.

Can anyone keep an eye on this today. What they showed was on earlier and replayed it. I hope O'Reilly or Hannity plays it again. We need to record it. I don't have the capability.

FOX has been reporting on this almost every hour! amazing!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Gogo - Yes, I did see *most* (the last part).
    You called it 100% correct - gut wrenching is probably an understatement.

I had sent Fox (O'Reilly) in particular asking that he: a) replay the interview and b). investigate further (as in get on Mayor Newsom's case as to WHY things like this are allowed to happen in his uh-hum 'city. We should monitor O'Reilly tonight and tomorrow to see what he does on the story. He has been good in the past about covering IA criminals overall (not just 'average' 'working' IAs though...).

I wish there was something (other than what we normally do here) we could do for this poor woman - gosh, I feel so sorry for her. The crime was SO senseless and totally preventable - on multiple occasions...

Oh, also - sorry, I don't have a good way to grab live video from the idiot box - so I'm not much help there either...

Let there be no doubt - Sanctuary Kills.
    Ask Dani Countryman, Jamiel Shaw, The Bologna family, and SO many others. We have heard this story far too many times before. When will it stop?

They even showed top 10 cities that are" sanctuary cities" Anchorage Alaska is there. IF it is carried by another news source I will be able to add links to blogs on Anchorage Daily Newspaper. People don't think Fox is reliable. Some how some way something needs to be done. We have a lot of transplants from L.A., Seattle & Portland. Does that give you a clue to what is going on in Alaska?

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Let there be no doubt - Sanctuary Kills.
    Ask Dani Countryman, Jamiel Shaw, The Bologna family, and SO many others. We have heard this story far too many times before. When will it stop?
    I wonder if there will be someone who will ask her to help against the mayors running for governor. I hear Villaraigosa and Newsom are going to run. We need some 527's to get a hold of her and have her face and voice say why these men are "not acceptable" or qualified to be governor. I would also like to see her at rallies.

That's one thing she said, "this is not acceptable."

Main I wished I had recording capabilities

Fox News is showing this over and over and debating this. Chris Kobach was just on debating Hernandez on the sanctuary policy. Kobach did a great job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast