Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALERT! Kennedy introducing the Ag Jobs & DREAM Act in...

the Border Security Funding bill. He's on the floor now talking about both the Ag Jobs and DREAM Act and putting together an amendent. Get ready to call your Senators right now. The Ag Jobs and DREAM act will quite possibly be added as amendments to the H.R. 2638 Border Security Bill now before the Senate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Why can't Kennedy just go away!!! He makes me sick!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Thanks for the tip, Zeezil. I just tuned in to hear Sen Judd Gregg (R-NH) ask Kennedy what the Dream Act had to do with Homeland Security...

Is this the one Graham was just talking about on Fox News? There's amendment to fund and build the fence and towers and beds for illegals caught?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called my two Senators, Burr and Dole and told staffers of this development and that I demanded that my Senators turn down this back door approach to amnesty to these selective groups. Border Security must be funded but do not allow back door amnesty smendments to be attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Is this the one Graham was just talking about on Fox News? There's amendment to fund and build the fence and towers and beds for illegals caught?
    YES. It's H.R. 2638 and it's on the Senate floor now.

JAK
    I am soooooo sick of this man! I told Allards office it was taking everything I have to remain calm. ....and that I don't know why they keep voting this JERK into office!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Are they voting on amendments? What is the status of the bill?

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    YES. It's H.R. 2638 and it's on the Senate floor now.
    Okay so this is a House bill that has passed and has gone to committee in the Senate and they are adding amendments to it?

Are they voting on amendments? What is the status of the bill?
    No, not yet. They are presenting their amendments that they want attached to the Border Security Bill. It probably won't be today that a final vote on the bill will take place.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast