Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a NiGhTmArE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those who want our immigration laws enforced are a "bully minority" ?? I don't think so Janet.

Just a recent sample of Rasmussen polling:

**Seventy-four percent (74%) of U.S. voters continue to believe the federal government is not doing enough to secure the country’s borders...Sixty-three percent (63%) of voters say gaining control of the border is more important than legalizing the status of undocumented workers in the country.

**Seventy-three percent (73%) of U.S. voters believe that a police officer should automatically check to see if someone is in this country legally when the officer pulls that person over for a traffic violation. Only 21% disagree,.

**Sixty-eight percent (68%) of Arizona voters have a favorable view of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

**Sixty-six percent (66%) of likely voters nationwide say it is Very Important for the government to improve its enforcement of the borders and reduce illegal immigration.

**Sixty-eight percent (68%) of U.S. voters favor strict government sanctions on employers who hire illegal immigrants.

La Raza IS in fact in the minority on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is the 21% illegal lovers number tainted?

Keep those faxes going out to your reps

http://capsweb.org Not just for Californians...go to TAKE ACTION for faxes
    http://faxzero.com free fax site
    http://www.numbersusa.com open a free account and go to ACTION BUFFET.

How prepared are we in countering this? They seem to have many communities, church groups, events planned, etc. And now with the Democrats in charge... this is going to be really tough!

We need to start some sort of campaign that will focus entirely on American job loss. We have to put a face on our pain. They always play on peoples emotions so I think it's about time that we paint the obvious picture of how American families are suffering with loss of jobs, our homes, etc.. Maybe ALIPAC along with other anti-illegal immigration groups can gather their resource$ to do a brief running public service announcment. There could be flyers created repeating the same theme of the tv ad.

An idea that just popped into my head for a PSA is a recreation of those famous images from the Great Depression era. It can be stills or a video done in either b/w or that grainy sepia tone, only this time it would be depicting THIS generation of Americans.. small town folk, families, children, seniors- people from all backgrounds.. signs of foreclosed homes, unemployment lines, etc. In the background a faded graphic of an American flag flapping in the breeze with America the Beautiful playing softly. A voice over could be used along with brief text explaining what Obama has in mind, economic statistics of our present reality, and how Amnesty will affect us.

It could all be centered around a single running question - some examples:
    Amnesty for 11 million illegals while Americans are suffering?:
    Mr. President, CAN YOU BE SERIOUS??? or...
    Mr. President where is your compassion? or...
    Mr. President where are your priorities?
    It should be something strong and direct. Sort of putting the ball in his court. Build a growing backlash against Amnesty to scare off the politicians from seeking it.

We could get the tea party groups moving on this as well.
    Just a thought...

The NCLR network, made up of nearly 300 community-based organizations throughout the country and several thousand advocates, has sent more than 2,700 supportive messages to the Obama administration and Congress...
    2,700 is called "several thousand".

The top 10 messages were....

10) I'm only here to work.

9) Yes we can.

I'm a proud Reconquista.

7) It's not my fault I'm illegal.

6) My baby(ies) is US born citizen so I should stay.

5) My employer made me do it.

4) Pass the Dream Act, my family deserves Amnesty.

3) Why didn't you get a Chiwawa?

2) But, but and but... it's not a crimial offense per se.

And the nubmer 1 answer is

I voted for you El Presidente.

Dixie

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Let this be motivation to keep calling your Reps against the misnamed "Dream" Act and "comprehensive reform" mass amnesties. We must keep pressure on!
    I agree Populist we must never let the pressure go off.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    I can hardly see where she thinks 80% of Americans wanting our borders enforced is a "bully minority".
    She and La Race are the only real bullies here. Just look at the way they bully their way into every legitimate operation of this country.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12