Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

ALERT! Stop the New Amnesty Bill from Sen. Menendez!

ALERT! Stop the New Amnesty Bill from Sen. Menendez!

Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) has again introduced legislation to implement a large-scale amnesty. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is among the co-sponsors. S 1258, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2011, is a massive bill that incorporates the AgJobs amnesty and the DREAM Act amnesty, and includes additional provisions to provide amnesty to virtually all the millions of illegal aliens in the United States.

As a sop to the public, which supports increased enforcement, it includes a mandatory employment verification system. According to Senator Menendez, “It’s largely a multi-pronged approach that includes border enforcement, employer sanctions, future flows, a pathway to earned legalization, the DREAM Act and Ag Jobs element.â€

This is simply a Hispanic future hegemony muscle flexing, bill encouraged, sold by Democrats who selling out America!

Americans have had a Gag order placed upon them! I have a feeling come 2012 if you have a "ez" at the end of your name you'll be standing in the unemployment line! I just got back from Jersey and they hate this guy and his Obama agenda!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HISPANIC POLITICS IS DESTROYING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Banned
    My e-mail just went out.Im back

working4change
    bttt

Banned
    This was the response I got from Testor in montana

Dear William,

Thank you for contacting me with your thoughts on immigration in our country. I appreciate your perspective on this important matter.

Like you, I believe illegal immigration is wrong. Too many people come to our country by sidestepping proper procedures and ignoring the rules. It's time for this troubling practice to end.

Amnesty is not the answer to this problem. I am strongly opposed to amnesty or any other proposal that rewards lawbreakers with citizenship. Instead, we need to fix our broken borders. This means improving infrastructure and technology and bolstering our border security and law enforcement efforts. We also need to hold employers accountable for hiring illegal immigrants and to reform our system for visiting workers. It doesn't make sense when illegal immigrants get jobs and qualified Montanans don't.

As you know, dealing with illegal immigration is critical for our country's economic success. I'll be sure to keep your thoughts in mind as this matter comes before the full Senate or any committee on which I serve.

Please don't hesitate to contact me again if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Jon Tester
    United States Senator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April
    Done!

Will contact. Thank you.

2 Corinthians 5:7, it is written," Walk by faith not by sight."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    bttt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast