Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALERT! Tell Congress to reject the massive amnesty

From Caps....

Bookmark and Share
    Take Action ALERT! Tell Congress to reject the massive amnesty proposal from Senator Menendez!
    Just before the Congressional recess, Sen. Robert Menendez (NJ) introduced his plan for a large-scale amnesty. S 3932, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2010, a sweeping 874-page bill that includes the AgJobs amnesty, the DREAM Act amnesty, and an additional far-reaching amnesty for virtually all of the millions of illegal aliens in the United States.

It would also create a new H-2C guestworker visa that offers a path to permanent residency. On the enforcement side, it would mandate the use of E-Verify, but the overall intent and effect of the bill is to provide an enormous amnesty and an immense increase in legal immigration.

Contacting Congress now is a good way to remind office-holders and candidates that Americans reject any amnesty proposals.

ACTION NEEDED

Tell your Senators and Congressional Representative that the Menendez amnesty bill is completely irrational and illogical. Send a fax or an e-mail by entering your ZIP Code and clicking "Go!" below.
    Read about this bill
    Take Action Now! Enter Your Zip Code:

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=18899341

or

http://capwiz.com/caps/home/

Kathyet

I sent the caps alert and a private e-mail
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I sent the notice to Durbin and Burris. Wish me luck with that!
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was easy enough Jim Bunning of KY is definitely NO AMNESTY, Mitch McConnell says he's no Amnesty but he's an intrenched incumbent. And I don't trust him.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I sent the notice to Durbin and Burris. Wish me luck with that!
    I do....can't say you didn't try and of course its always good to irritate them
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)