Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alien in a foreign land did not have the same rights as a n

Alien in a foreign land did not have the same rights as a naturalized citizen.

Gen 15;13....”And began to say to Abram; “You may know for sure that your seed will become an alien resident in a land not theirs, and they will have to serve them, and these will certainly afflict them for four hundred years.”

Isa 14; 1....”For Jehovah will show mercy to Jacob, and he is yet certain to choose Israel, and he will actually give them rest upon their soil, and the alien resident must be joined to them and they must attach themselves to the house of Jacob.”
    2..... “And peoples will actually take them and bring them to their own place, and the house of Israel must take them to themselves as a possession upon the soil of Jehovah as menservants and maidservants, and they must become the captors of those holding them captive, and they must have in subjection those who were driving them to work.”
    Acts 7;6....God spoke to this effect, that his seed would be alien residents in a foreign land and the people would enslave them and afflict them for four hundred years.”

Tell that to hillary clinton, she tried pulling the jesus card on us....Then basically that means I can jump over the golden gates and declare God give me the same rights as all of the people that played by the rules when I didn't.

I wonder what Cardinal Jerry, er a Roger Mahoney would have to say about this.

Check out this link to read a little about the good cardinal.
    Draw your own conclusion(s).

http://search.hp.netscape.com/hp/boomfr ... -headlines
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

I have always wondered about that man