Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Alien Nation: Immigration & America

Alien Nation: Immigration & America

By Frosty Wooldridge
    November 15, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

Over a year ago, Peter Brimelow, author of [b]“Alien Nationâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I never bought the line, 'America is a nation of immigrants.'

If you are an American, you are not an immigrant.

These days, however, it may be truer than I think, given the number here who are not citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I never bought the line, 'America is a nation of immigrants.'

If you are an American, you are not an immigrant.

These days, however, it may be truer than I think, given the number here who are not citizens.
    Yea.. you got it nntrixie! Yea, we, like ALL peoples of ALL nations, are actually ‘descendants’ of immigrants..

But most importantly, our nation is a nation of LAWS! .. or so it was..

I see the BIGGEST problem being illegal aliens, which, by the way, are NOT ‘immigrants’. [Ranting.. ] Illegal aliens are a citizens of a FOREIGN country who have MIGRATED to, AND/OR gained residency AND/OR works in this country… ILLEGALLY! An illegal alien has ‘cut in line’ ..in FRONT of the millions of REAL Immigrants who patiently wait to abide ‘by a much needed process’, AND.. are invited!

lol, There's NOTHING on the base of the Statue of Liberty that says "defy this country's laws; they don't count if you just want a job."

So I continue to hear the ABUSE of the DECEPTIVE terms: "undocumented worker, illegal immigrant, etc". Uhh.. there’s NO such thing as an illegal immigrant!

The ACCURATE term is ILLEGAL: “ALIEN", “MIGRANTâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!