Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah, they were getting pretty nasty, as usual. I thought it was funny that a couple of the name-calling posters quieted down after a Federal Agent posted that ALIPAC is NOT being investigated by the DHS and many other disgusting lies that they told.

They're getting DESPERATE!!! Any lie they can come up with they use! LOVE IT when they get shot down with the TRUTH!!!

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    Yeah, they were getting pretty nasty, as usual. I thought it was funny that a couple of the name-calling posters quieted down after a Federal Agent posted that ALIPAC is NOT being investigated by the DHS and many other disgusting lies that they told.

They're getting DESPERATE!!! Any lie they can come up with they use! LOVE IT when they get shot down with the TRUTH!!!

TexasGal
    Yeah, that was very cool. A poster by the name RoboTech stated in response to some nasty and slanderous comments about ALIPAC by a poster of the name REALamericangirl:

REAL AMERICAN wrote:
    <quoted text>
    If i were some of you guys, i would not even consider visiting it.. Unless you would like to lose your carers and jobs. This site has been reported to Homeland Security as far as i know, i would not even take the chance.. But of course if you are a KKK members you probably should because this a sister site of KKK... I mean hello?! have you ever heard of a site encouraging its members to make fake FEDERAL uniforms and go to hospitals to scare patients that may "look" as immigrants?! GEEZ

RoboTech reply:

Hey, I'm not going to tell you to stop slandering this organization as that's their problem.
    I did send this to the organization and I hope they pursue a suit on you. they have a case.
    But I am going to say that all this crap about it being on the terrorist list and that DHS has denounced it is baloney.
    I am a Federal Agent and I check out the REAL list everyday as part of my job.
    You really need to get your facts straight before you start spouting this garbage.
    From what I have researched, thanks to you, it's just an Anti Illegal Immigration group. They have NO affiliations to the KKK.
    And they have EVERY right to advocate their opinions and policies as anyone else.
    They have NO convictions in any of the matters you have posted.

So people, believe what you want, but this is BS about being careful about going to read this site.
    Just another idiotic campaign. And this is the real hate crime.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William brought the hammer down on REALamericangirl. Check it out:
    http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigra ... 1#lastPost
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We knocked em out. There's only like two of them and about 20 of us lol

What a bunch of flakes.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We knocked em out. There's only like two of them and about 20 of us lol

What a bunch of flakes.

W

Nice work, W.

We can't forget to thank Wetwillie and Graciela.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    William brought the hammer down on REALamericangirl. Check it out:
    http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigra ... 1#lastPost
    Oh my gosh!!!!! I haven't seen the REALamericangirl comments. She had a lot of nerve...stealing my name.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The route is on...the OBL's have been getting hammered since W's broadside (posts 219 -263).

April
    Yep, William put the Kabosh on that little party! The truth scares the heck out of them.

Good job everyone.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast