Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just booked my trip. Will be there Sat - Tues. I will be able to make the rally at Lafeyette Park and will be available to lobby Monday, and Tuesday up until I have to run for my flight.

I couldn't afford to stay any longer. I will unfortunately be missing the "Defend Those Who Defend Us" fundraising reception. I really wanted to attend the event but could not make it happen. How can I still make a donation to that cause without attending the actual event?

I have already disseminated information out locally via email and will continue to try and get more people headed out to DC.

Looking forward to meeting others and teaming with them to leave an impression on our legislators over the course of the rally

Great to have you, DUECE!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Posted link to some of the message boards from the last campaign.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am on it today as well JAK posting to get the word out! Hey, everyone even if each person just posts on 2 or 3 anti immigration forums that are in your state, it will make a BIG difference! We can do this! Lets GO!!!

April
    Bttt

I've sent to Rick Roberts, Michelle Malkin and Glenn Beck asking them to participate.

We need links in on hundreds of discussion boards and websites.

Please fan out to where the people are talking on the web and link them in to www.HoldTheirFeetToTheFire.org We are counting on those that walk the walk here folks.

W

April
    Bttt

04/05 6:50pm MST - 118 pages referring to holdtheirfeettothefire.org via a google search.

Will be interesting to watch that number grow, will have to check it tomorrow

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe ... hefire.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12