Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Officer-involved shooting ties up northbound I-15

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/02 ... 770856.txt

Comments On This Story (I wrote all of them)

Skip wrote on February 06, 2007 7:23 PM:"I was starting to have my doubts,that imprisoned Border Patrol Agent Ignacio "Nacho" Ramos was severly beaten in prison, but I just Google news’s it and now there are 135 news stories on what we have known for the last couple of days. "

On the Beating of Imprisoned BP Agent Ramos wrote on February 06, 2007 7:36 PM:""Not only did the administration choose the side of a foreign dope runner over the agents who stopped him from smuggling a load of drugs into the county -- now they've failed to protect that agent while his case is on appeal," Rep. Tancredo said. "

Cece wrote on February 06, 2007 7:42 PM:"No American citizen is safe anywhere near our Southern Border. Now the question is how far North is that danger zone going to spread."

Disgruntled Commutter wrote on February 06, 2007 8:06 PM:"RE: Officer-involved shooting ties up northbound I-15 >>>> If the shooting was at the Border, Then why did they have to close the Freeway, near Rancho Penasquitos. I was over an hour late to work and could be fired over this."

Sent to contact list.
    Will make calls.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Making phone calls right away.

Mr. Gheen,

Thank You for your leadership and direction, your strength is admirable! I will do my part the best to my ability! Thank You!

JAK
    Sent out to email contacts. Also called and emailed senators...white house and I even called our governor. EVERYONE needs to support these agents!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LawnCheney
    Mr. Gheen,

Thank You for your leadership and direction, your strength is admirable! I will do my part the best to my ability! Thank You!
    Thanks LawnCheney,

Welcome to ALIPAC. We are glad to have you with us.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will spend my whole weekend working on this and other letters I am sending to my Congressmen, does anyone have a suggestion for those of us who don't live in the state these Senators and Congressmen and women are from on how to get them to even read our letters never mind answering them?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123