Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

The end game: Defeat the McCain/Huckabee plan to derail the Republican Primaries and Caucuses!!!

Defeating these JERKS will be SWEET!!!

Don't ya think????

I EARLY VOTED for Romney this past Wednesday!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Now, wherever did we put that troll spray

PhredE had it last

I have made phone calls, posted where ever I can on the net, written letters to the GOP in California, prior to leaving, and now in Indiana. Heck, I even sent some McCain and Huckleberry hound info in the envelopes along with my check for my bills lololol.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, I forgot, I have also been busy doing a few things I would not divulge to a McCain spy and/or troll
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(AZ) I spoke to two friends who said that they were planning to vote for McCain because they thought he would be tough on illegal immigration. Oh boy! They are now voting for Romney. There is a lot of rumor here in AZ about IAs signing up to vote. To be honest, the voter ID law we have isn't all that effective given the 'backup' documents that can be used. But, it's better than nothing.
    I also spoke to a Democrat friend that is against Illegal Immigration. So, we had more in common politically than we thought.

Sorry! I didn't mean to step on toes...you guys are really, truly amazing! I appreciate your site so much. I will do anything to defeat McNasty!!!

I have sooo much to learn from all of you!!!

Sorry for my passion!!!

Came on way too strong...My Bad!!!

Its cool.

Phred, you don't have to break out the troll spray. All is well.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Isn't it about time for Terry Andersons show?

http://krla870.townhall.com/

This is the action thread for reporting your actions on Williams' Action Alert and actions taken on defeating McCain:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-609364.html#609364
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have a window of time. McCain is declaring victory. If anyone can move this forward with any ideas, please do so!!!

I voted tonight in the WA state primary for Romney, which is after Super Tuesday, but it will count!!!

Everything counts, every person, every email, every phone call...it all counts!!!

We cannot wait for someone else to do it this time...the McCain/Huckabee connection is too tight! Brilliantly evil!! Huckabee the "false conservative' could care less about the evangelicals he is using so effectively!

Does anybody have a way to derail this??? Don't be shy...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast