Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC on the air about Smithfield Foods on Tuesday

Sorry, no online streaming audio for this Show but a Podcast of the show will go up online the next day.

I will be on the...

Bill Meyer Show out of Medford Oregon, Tuesday morning 11/28/2006 at 7:10am PST / 10:10am EST.

The Show will be broadcast across Oregon and California on
    KMED 1440 am
    http://www.kmed.com/main.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bummer no streaming audio, but give them heck William
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are still kinda in hicks ville here thus the no streaming audio. Bill is a great guy and has a good listening audience though. He sets up rallies and is against illegal immigration. A true supporter of the cause. I would bet you get good calls.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Coffee in hand and ready for the show in 10 mins

W

Hey William great job and thank you for being on the show here. I listened to the entire interview and you were great. Like I said Bill is a good guy. You sounded very confident and sure in your subject matter. Awesome job.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Hey William great job and thank you for being on the show here. I listened to the entire interview and you were great. Like I said Bill is a good guy. You sounded very confident and sure in your subject matter. Awesome job.
    Thanks!

Good show, great host, and excellent callers. I look forward to hearing the podcast when it is avail.

W