I received a call from a station out of Texas about our support for Ron Paul.

I explained that Ron Paul had a strong voting record for immigration enforcement on the interior and that he was also willing to ask the tough questions about the SPP and North American Union while opposing any Guest Worker amnesty.

The reporter asked me an interesting question. He asked me about the level of importance voters were placing on the illegal immigration issue since many polls were showing more interest in terrorism, the war in Iraq, and the economy.

I explained that almost every poll that is run and announced before an election is done by a group with an interest in the outcome of the election.

In Europe, many nations forbid polls from being discussed in the news just prior to the election to prevent these from having an unfair impact on the elections.

I further explained that the concern over illegal immigration was not being generated by lawmakers in DC or the major networks like Fox, CNN, and CBS. Concern over illegal immigration was coming from the grass roots up! Concern over illegal immigration is coming from the public, not the media powers that be in this nation because states like Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Georgia are suddenly overrun with millions of illegal aliens.

The people are in charge of what is really important, not media engines and polls.

W